MissBud and Her K-Train

OldMedMan:

I hope we can get back to our starting our friendship!!!!:circle-of-love::Namaste::love::cheer::high-five::thanks:

It's very special to have other people "feel" what I'm going through. I'll be around here quite a lot as I might just hold off on another journal and will have more initiative to help others!:peace::Namaste:

All the love is being returned with some interest:love::love:

Jozo-sha:

That really means a lot to me friend :love:

I didn't want anyone to feel angry or betrayed at me. Being welcomed to open loving arms is a lot more than I expected :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::Namaste::peace:

Thank you so much Jz:love:

Xlr8:

Sometimes the valleys are there so that we can appreciate the peaks a bit more

I rarely get touched by quotes but honestly, that will stick with me for the rest of my life...:love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

It makes me feel so special knowing other people not only understand where I'm at right now, but are giving me good feelings with the whole situation. I know I've said it enough but thank you for everything X:Namaste::love::love:

jameswri85:

Hey there good old pal!:circle-of-love::love::love::cheer::high-five:

Thank you superbly for your thoughts and vibes my dear friend:Namaste:

I don't think I will do another run for a while with school and all but I might toss up some pictures of where were at right now!:cheer::high-five::peace::Namaste:

QueenTokeLove:

It's great to hear from you girl:Namaste:

Myself as well was thinking about you and your beautiful kitty karma the other day, and really wanted touch base with you!:circle-of-love:

I love this community more than my own! lol and I feel like some of these friendships will last a long time:love::love: I sincerely appreciate all the positive words:thanks:

And I know exactly how you feel about moving!!! It's such a pain in the arse!!

I am sure the threat of court will make him want to give it back! but for some reason if not, then of course take actions.

It's great to be back! time to check in with Ggrant too! lol:cheer::high-five:

Temporary Update. Day 42 Bloom

I had some free time the other day and took a trip to the garden with my camera. I took pics of some bad leaves, bloom box activity and the diy cab activity:circle-of-love:

These are some of the actual "bud leaf" and it's looking like a rusty fungus
IMG_30992.JPG

These are all leaves showing a lot of chlorosis, brown spots as well as purple stems
IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_31052.JPG
IMG_31104.JPG

This is the bloombox plant right after picking off some bad leaves. All the leaves left are showing the same traits but not nearly as bad as the leaves I plucked.
IMG_31123.JPG

And some bloombox bud shots
IMG_31133.JPG
IMG_31142.JPG

Last but not least, the DIY cab action going on :Namaste:
IMG_31203.JPG
IMG_31222.JPG
IMG_3123.JPG

Just if anyone is wondering what's going on in my nature life :Namaste:

I'm very happy to hear you, Miss Bud. My online relationships are all here on 420, and all treasured. There's reality here that's sometimes missing in face-to-face interactions, because of baggage. Members don't have to bring any of that here, just ourselves.
When a friend goes MIA, I feel bad about their likely troubles. Your troubles seem to be in hand, though not yet all resolved.

Unresolved is your bloombox invader. Find a microscope to look closely at those affected leaves. Change the conditions in the box to discourage whatever unwelcome guest is in there. The cure is like the American medical disaster: we eat huge amounts of sugar, and get sick. Big Pharma loves this and sells huge piles of pills for treatment but not cure. Riddance of sugar is the cure, but that's not profitable for the medical industry, so remains unrecommended by doctors.
Humidity between 30 and 40% is healthy for my grow, with every leaf blown a little by circulation fan(s). When you use poison to cure, you've already lost and are in salvage mode. Salvage is better than a total write-off ;)

Welcome back, lady. Welcome anyway, anytime.

BTW, I like seeing those lovely buds in your DIY box :thumb:

Propa Gator:

YAY!! Propa I have been thinking of you much recently:love::love::love:

I couldn't agree more about the relationships!!!...It feels like my home away from home, nothing makes me happier than coming on here to see everyone else's plans!!:Namaste:

I happened to check a bunch of different affected "sugar leaves" under a 60x scope and I noticed many of the actually trichomes were brown (not amber). I'm assuming that is the beginning of this fungus so I stripped them all off and turned my dehumidifier to 40 instead of 50. If I notice it spreads and gets worse I think i'll just cut off every brown spot I see and chop it a week early.

It's weird because the plants in the $100 diy cab are looking better than the plants in the pricey bloom box lol!

I love seeing and hearing from you friend, you will always be on my mind:love:

QueenTokeLove:

It's funny you said that because I was thinking the same thing! lol

I don't know if it'll be anywhere as close as last time but hopefully I can still get some good medication:cheer:

Thank you for the kind words sweetheart :Namaste:

Well lady, getting something out of it is definitely better than getting nothing or having to trash them. I hated that I had to harvest mine early due to the move. One of them, the other is just too young to harvest so I am going to pack it up with the other two and hope they survive the move when it comes...14 days and counting....:high-five:

QueenTokeLove:

I feel ya girl. Definitely would be devastated to toss it out but hopefully I can make it to around the day 65 mark.

I thought your early cut bud looked awesome and I bet it will have an awesome energetic high:Namaste:

Hopefully your move goes very smooth sweetheart, I wish you the best and then some:circle-of-love:

Casa Verde:

It's great to be back friend :Namaste::circle-of-love:

Btw, that purple pheno you entered and won was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, beyond well deserved award for that!:cheer:.

Thanks for stopping by Casa, keep up the solid work over on your side friend!!:Namaste:

I thought your early cut bud looked awesome and I bet it will have an awesome energetic high Hopefully your move goes very smooth sweetheart, I wish you the best and then some

Thanks, at the time the pic was taken those were the biggest colas. I can imagine how big they would have gotten if they could've finished. But I have also been using bpn bloom booster. I would say the high is smooth and energetic, it has me in a cleaning and gaming mood. Haven't packed up the wii yet...lol... As for the move, everything is going according to plan. Just have to wait on the new landlord to receive his money then I can get the keys. Tomorrow will be calling the movers, I swear I can't wait. I just hope the current landlord does what he is suppose to but I have to schedule for him to come over this week so he can look over the place. All I know is his butt better give me back all my money.

jameswri85:

Thank you for the kind wishes friend!!:Namaste:

Sorry it took me a while to head over, I just saw your post today!:sorry:

QueenTokeLove:

I love the sound of that strain/high!! =)

It could be a good thing that you cut them when you did because the longer they go, the more narcotic it will be. I agree that they might have gotten bigger but as you said, something is better than nothing!

How is everything going with your move????

Did that prick give you your money back yet? and have you got your new set of keys?!?! :circle-of-love::high-five: I'm so excited for you!!!

Update. Day 56 Flower

Well, we are getting close friends :Namaste:

I checked a couple sugar leaves under a 30x microscope and were looking at 75% cloudy 25% clear and that's about what I'm looking for :cheer:. Only weird thing is that 95% of the pistils are still white and I haven't really noticed any of the hairs recessing or calyx's starting to swell. I can't really wait too much longer either because some family members are coming to stay in a couple weeks and they don't really approve of all this:icon_roll

It could be a good thing that you cut them when you did because the longer they go, the more narcotic it will be. I agree that they might have gotten bigger but as you said, something is better than nothing!How is everything going with your move????Did that prick give you your money back yet? and have you got your new set of keys?!?! I'm so excited for you!!!

Well I don't mind if the trichs are cloudy or amber really, I just try to go by that or the number of weeks. How long is too long to let them go? I mean they say when the trichs are amber that they are starting to degrade if I understood it right. The last plant that I harvested could've been better but it did give me a nice energetic high.

The move is coming along, I have just about everything packed but the kitchen and a few things we use on a daily which will be packed up Monday night. The wait is killing me because I am still waiting for the broker and the landlord to get their checks. Was told it should reach them by Saturday but the broker isn't open on Saturday. So am hoping the money will be there on Monday. I really don't want to stay here any longer than I have to. As for the prick of a landlord, he calls my phone yesterday and asks my bf about my electric bill..As in if I have an outstanding balance, uh wtf? For one, the bill is in my name has nothing to do with him!!! Second when I first moved here, I was getting shut off notices in his brother's name even though I was paying my bill. So my question is why does the landlord even have the electric in his brother's name in the first place since he is the landlord? Sounds suspect to me. Then had the nerve to tell my bf that he doesn't like talking to me because I become unreasonable and starts screaming at him..Had to laugh about that but if he would quit trying to be shady and insulting my intelligence, we would get along fine. His problem is that a former female tenant I guess burned him bad in a lot of ways but that don't have sh*t to do with me, just gimme my damn money. Ugh, see how he gets me? Sorry for the rant....

"a former female tenant I guess burned him bad in a lot of ways but that don't have sh*t to do with me"

A pal of mine gets stuck with the bill when his tenants don't pay their utilities. Corrupt Democratic City Hall won't allow utilities to shut off any of their precious constituancy's power gas or water, so he's stuck with a dead house when they leave because that's when the plug is pulled. Now what does he do?
He has to pay a lawyer to sue the utility companies, and maybe his empty house will become rentable again. Or pay thousands for his ex-tenant's perfidy. He tells me that they all speak the same 'innocent, honorable me' line that you spoke above. He hasn't accepted Section 8 money in years, but still gets stuck.

If I want to fly anywhere, I must be searched & humiliated like everyone else because of some shit that I didn't do. This year is 2012!

Update.

Just thought I'd throw up some pics to describe how the calyx's haven't started to swell and pistils aren't turning colours much yet. The plant in the diy cab already has 3/4 orange pistils already and looks totally ready to be cut under a microscope.

I have already started the flush and will stop most likely chop before day 65. Lets hope things start getting ripe!:Namaste:

(First pic is the best example)
IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_31653.JPG

(Some golf balls lower down :circle-of-love:)
IMG_31671.JPG

Back
Top Bottom