MissBud and Her K-Train

I am very happy that some of you can understand where I'm coming from.

Even though my doctors appointment is on Monday, I just don't think the progress will be done in time...

I just know there will be another un-expected visit soon...

p.s, TBD, I've been thinking about that too for a while. We have a lot of helicopters around here so I thought about taking a big drive saturday and prepping my hiking boots

Thanks for the good vibe MissBud! Sending some back with interest to you. Hope things are ok on your end. I have also been thinking about outdoor grow, the season starts now, and I will be scouting around for the perfect location. Even if I don't get to harvest the plant would be good to see how mother nature takes it. Looking forward to your updates.

Update. Day 29 from seed

So I normally don't post multiple pics during a week but I thought this was bizarre...
I seem to have two different phenos, that is possible this early right??:scratchinghead:

Last time around I had given about 5 doses of nutes where as this time I'm still sitting on the first dose of 430ppms lol.

Even after fimming them both, one has thought it's okay to just skyrocket...I'm going to have to punish her (lst or sc) if she keeps it up lol :popcorn:

IMG_30454.JPG

IMG_30443.JPG

hello stranger! well i guess im really the stranger these days hahaha, life can get quite crazy when we let it! now im just waiting for the ride to hit a straightaway so my head stops spinning and i can decide which ways up lol.

you're ladies are looking nice and green over there.. cant wait to see them pre flowers ;)

how is your last batch tasting?

the shit i got knock me the fuck out! esp since its had time to sit now and cure up nicely for almost 2 months. i dont even wanna move, ill have the worst hunger pains in the world and getting food even seems like too much effort haha, thats why i make sure the food is nice and close before i set the spark lmao =)

Jozo-sha:

You always brighten my day up Jz :love::love::Namaste:

Thank you for always being there for me...I don't think you know how much it really means to me :love::circle-of-love::hug:

I really do feel special vibes from you:thanks:

This past weeks been crazy for me (I know I always say that but I swear it on this one)
however, once I get these forms figured out I'll be stuck on this site :popcorn:
Twelve12:

Yaaayy! =)=)

I've been thinking about you so much recently....Honestly

I think Ca is really the place you need to be. Before you know it a year or two will pass and you will be in much better shape, hopefully ready to take the plunge into the opportunities over there:morenutes::cheer::circle-of-love::Namaste:

I actually left a couple twenty dollar bills in jars dispersed throughout an area last summer and came back in November to find them all still there =)...I know mj is a different story but I will probably do as you just said and toss 1 or 2 up in areas and if they turn out maybe try it again next year?....I would love to visit the Himalayas or India and visit some of those crazy fields of Gods precious plant ;)...That show Strain Hunters is pretty cool!:popcorn:

Thank you too much for the support friend, you guys are the best :thanks:

preprodigy:

Where have you been all my life?!?!?:surrender::confused::bitingnails:...

I'm just kidding friend, I've read all about your situation :Namaste::circle-of-love::cheer:

I will be very very excited to see your dwc journal start! (we both know how soon it will be with you only having 4oz left lol)

It's great though that things are going well in life with the girl, work and your sisters car working again =)

I was very impressed by that quote "the majority of people only fail because they get frustrated by there previous stumbling blocks and then give up just before they achieve there success.. well im not giving up or giving in."...+reps for that:high-five:

And for about me lol...

My stash is down to a disappointing amount haha :laughtwo:

But unfortunately, I have had some bad luck recently and had to get rid of my ladies. It was a very sad day, but had to be done...such is life.

It is really nice to see you around here friend!:love:

Hi Missbud -

Just thinking warm supportive thoughts and sending positive vibes your way. Also wishing you luck with your appointment -- tomorrow right? :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer:

Hi Missbud -

Just thinking warm supportive thoughts and sending positive vibes your way. Also wishing you luck with your appointment -- tomorrow right? :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer:

You are too awesome:circle-of-love::high-five:

I called him yesterday to ask if I could postpone the appt because of some things going on and he has a spot on Sat next week at noon. Probably for the better as I want to really have a nice portfolio :Namaste::high-five::love:

You a top notch in my books friend :Namaste::bravo::thanks:

The power of positive thought and good friends will always help us through hard times. Although I am an advocate of seeing all the picture and not sticking my head in the sand. I applaud your endurance and fortitude Lady Bud.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"

On a lighter note, did you see that I have a (Jack the Ripper) plant right now growing buds from some of it's leaves, just like the one in your avatar? No kidding, I think of you every time I look at it! :circle-of-love:

mar_24_4.jpg

Hang in there, better days ahead my friend. :Namaste:

Hello MissBud I wish you good times with your outdoor adventures! I have a few ideas that you might like if you haven't already thought of them. If you plant like six plants in several different locations then if one gets found out you still have the other two plots. I think making a plot inside a big grove of blackberry bushes would work well because no one would want to try and get in it. You could camouflage your entrance and if was located near a water source that would be a big plus. Also I've heard some guerrilla farmers only visit their plots at night and use netting designed as camo for marijuana plants if helicopters are a problem......anyways,
......:goodluck:.....with your adventures, it sounds exciting!!......:smokin:.....

SmokzAlot:

It's the good friends like yourself that help me through these hard times =):love:

You know...I can vow all my good luck to you guys because I swear before I met ya'll the sun never came out on a rainy day :thanks:

Xlr8:

WOW!!!

Ain't that something purdy!!!:morenutes::circle-of-love::Namaste:

I have never seen that before, besides my fantasy avatar lol!

May I ask if it will continue to develop pistils and turn into a small bud so you could smoke it??:circle-of-love:

But you are too sweet for your comments, seriously...:love:

Goshawk:

Thank you for all of that!!!:goodjob::thanks::cheer::Namaste:

Great idea on the "dispersed" locations, camouflage and blackberry bush!!!

+reps =)

May I ask if it will continue to develop pistils and turn into a small bud so you could smoke it??:circle-of-love:

Yes, the little buds on the leaves like that are already swelling up - they'd get you medicated I'm sure- they're full of trichomes! Crazy, huh? :)

Update.

As some of you know, I am a mother.

The only bad thing I can say about being a mother is not being able to let go...

When I mentioned earlier that I "destroyed" the evidence...I just couldn't :icon_roll

A relative of mine came by recently and picked up the Bloombox along with the 2 K-train plants (yes, the plants are still alive lol!).

I asked him if I could take pictures regularly and it's not a problem. :cheer:

Only thing is I have already moved this to thread abandoned journals. Would it be okay to ask if this thread can be moved back into journals in progress? Should I start a new thread? or should I just save the pictures for myself? lol =P

Back
Top Bottom