Late Night Insomniac Thread

I've smoked some Marijuana that is much stronger then sleeping pills- i fell asleep within' 1 hour and slept for about 16 hours (with a short interjection for milk when i woke up at 3)- oh wait, that was last tuesday..

Ive had sleeping issues since 2002, when I was the victim of an attempted(?) vehicular homicide over a bag of nuggets... dont get me started on that. I dont consciously remember anything between hearing "Floor it!" and waking up from the coma a few weeks later, but my dreams definitely do. In order to not wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares, I usually drive around for at least an hour, to get nice and tired. Highway hypnosis is good for that, but you need to know your limits so you dont risk being too tired to drive safely. After that is all done I'll sit in the driveway and either whack the bong or smoke a blunt to face while watching Boondocks or Metalocalypse on my phone. I can usually go 15-20 minutes before Im too tired to move, then I just walk in and pass out on my oh-so-comfy futon with my memory foam pillow. Oh, and having a fan close to your head helps, even if its not blowing on you.

One time I was sooo baked, I fell asleep while watching Metallica's S&M Concert on a 5.1ch 2000 watt surround sound system. THAT was good stuff.

Been there and done that, rugdoc.

Some good couch lock MMJ will have you snoozing like a baby. :smokin:

After you munch out, that is....

:peace:

Harry

I agree completely. There is nothing like having a great night sleep. I have a horrible time sleeping without cannabis. Even if I take PM meds, I still wake up, or I wake up the next morning groggy. Cannabis makes me feel refreshed and alert. ;-)

Well last night I did get some sleep, but I had to make drink so I could calm my mind. Thankfully I am a lite weight when it comes to booz so two drinks and I was out!. I cant wait for my bud to be ready so I can just smoke some of it instead of having to drink.

Well last night I did get some sleep, but I had to make drink so I could calm my mind. Thankfully I am a lite weight when it comes to booz so two drinks and I was out!. I cant wait for my bud to be ready so I can just smoke some of it instead of having to drink.

Look into ZMA in the meantime. A lot better for you then drinking.

I've been medicating my father for a while now the VA hospital has him on alott of prescribed medicine way to much. He is a veteran of the vietnam war he suffers from very bad PTSD, depression and anxiety. He is up all hours of the night catching sleep when he can but when I give him some Mj at the end of the night he is fine goes right to sleep with a full atleast 8-10 hours of sleep with no night terrors or any other kind of side effects.
Just goes to show MJ helps out everyone in someway. :peace:

The good old insomnia is kicking in once again for me. Haven't slept well since 420 and tonight it's already 3:25 am. I've taken every sleeping pill in the book any none of them work like good old herb. It's such a shame it's against the law to smoke a natural plant but all the doctors in the world can shove all these chemicals at us. Just needed to vent.

I've developed severe RLS (restless leg syndrome) I haven't slept more than 5 hours total in the last 5 days. I had used a medicine (elevil) that knocked me out but it did it so well I had trouble waking up and was super groggy if I did. Choice was to stay asleep and never really wake up or never really sleep. Can't vape if I'm asleep so...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom