Leaf Problems Help Please

CheebaKief

Hi everyone

Hopefully someone can help me with my first grow and it's problem.

Thanks!

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Sativa Super Silver Haze
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - DWC
Light - 600 Watt HPS
Nutrients - Mega Mass
Medium - Hydroton
PPM - 777
PH - 5.5-5.7
RH - 45% to 55%
Room Temperature -68 via A/C
Tent Temp - 77 top of canopy
Solution Temperature -67 using chiller
Room Square Footage - 16
Pests - None Known

Problem: I'm having a yellowing and browning of my leaves on 3 out of 4 plants.
Two plants have stunted growth. One is being a total champ and seems unaffected. Any ideas?
20170606_203325.jpg
20170606_203318.jpg
20170606_203313.jpg

Damn...
Same problem, Cheeba. I've been beating myself up about this, because it's my first SCROG, and figured I was being too conservative with the nutes and that it was a cal-mag issue, but now I'm not so sure. It's on the bottom and now on some of the top leaves as well.

And now, I'm dealing with the downside to SCROGGING with soil - how to flush. I'm scheduled to water tomorrow, so I'm going to wait and see some of the answers/suggestions to this, because having to destroy two SCROG plants, 3/4 covering the tent, is going to depress me and a few other people, you know?:(

It's gotten worse over the last couple of weeks. I'm sitting around 50% humidity.

Hey, Cheeba! How's the leaf problem going? I flushed my plants yesterday (last gallon of water w/light cal-mag solution). While picking off some of the more damaged leaves, I noticed underneath a few of the leaves were tiny "tiny" little bumps alongside the main stem and veins of the leaf. I went and made a home spray (Canola oil, dish liquid, water), sprayed above and below. Plants look healthy, but there's still a few of those splotches showing up. Ordered SNS, and will be reintroducing flowering nutes on Thursday.

Not so sure this has anything to do with scrogging in soil..(My soil = FFOF)
I scrogged, flushed with no issues and recently went to harvest..:)
My nutes are: Canna Terra Vegga, Canna Terra Flores, Molasses 10ml per gallon every other watering all the way thru harvest..and Ginormous bud enhancer..Flushed for 7 days using FloraKleen, Again..ZERO problems..

Back
Top Bottom