Leaves and plant not looking well

As long as your ok. We can always grow more girls.
My guardian angel kept us warm and w water. I was more worried about my plants and dogs then me. I'm still on guard w the possible water outage. But my plant made it on half strength lights at 12/12. And the Afghani x Domina came down just when it hit.
Thank you..I'm good

Hey Regi, apologies missed a day or two here. When she’s got fresh fluffy pistils all spiked up she is still bulking up, it wont grow taller but the buds will gain density, it could be 2 to 4 weeks (more or less) depending on progress, lights, temps and nutes etc. But your girl looks great.

The plain water is ok but consider that there’s no need to starve her of nutes as she’s trying to finish up the flower cycle. There is a myth that flushing or plain water removes nutes from your buds. Flushing or feeding plain water can clear the soil or grow media of left over chemical salts but plain water or flushing cannot remove nutes from your buds, the plant takes up whatever nutes the plant takes up, the plant can’t tell the difference between NPK Cal-mag from a nute bottle or NPK Cal-mag from a well built supersoil or living organic soil. But if you feel better with plain water feedings that’s cool too.
Pls, no apologies! I'm bad about getting back as soon as I plan on. You say plain water? I got lost on this one. I stopped the nutes the last couple weeks so I don't need to flush. I read this somewhere. So, your saying I need to go ahead and feed till the end? And flush a week bf I harvest? Problem is I can't tell how much longer I have. I'm relearning! My 1st one is down and in jars. It was a low yield but seems very good.

Pls, no apologies! I'm bad about getting back as soon as I plan on. You say plain water? I got lost on this one. I stopped the nutes the last couple weeks so I don't need to flush. I read this somewhere. So, your saying I need to go ahead and feed till the end? And flush a week bf I harvest? Problem is I can't tell how much longer I have. I'm relearning! My 1st one is down and in jars. It was a low yield but seems very good.
Hey Regi if your worried about when to flush, just don't. Its common practice now for growers to feed plants right up to you turn your lights off before harvest.
There is no need to starve her before harvest.
Check journals, flushing isn't popular any more. :peace: keep feeding

Back
Top Bottom