leaves are curling upward and feeling dry.

LaidBackinCali

I have some ICE and B52 in my Producer hydro box, yesterday I got 2 Ice plants that are showing stress signs, I just switched to flower 3 days ago. temp is around 87 degrees.Is it too hot? Small brown spotting on lower leaves. I did a flush yesterday and put 2tsp/gallon of Tiger Bloom. Any help please before its to late.
day_2_flower_2.jpg

Day_2_Flower_curl.jpg

I dont do alot of dro but i do know that thats a bit to much heat. What are you using for lights and how far are they from the ladys? Try to get the temp down and move the lights so that there not cooking the plants.

I am using a BC Northern Light Producer box, so lights are built in. The bulbs are 2 400watt hps. Do I need to buy a AC unit (portable)

An ac wouldnt be a bad idea if you have the money to do so. Good thing is the plant should come back to normal soon and still give you a beautiful girl. Just keep the plants atleast 18" from the light so they dont crisp up any more. Other then that looks great so far keep up the good work. Cant wait to see how she turns out over the next few weeks. I have had that problem before but mine was caused by adding to many nutes.

I am getting over the same problem.......hopefully. I believe it to be a phosphorus deficienty. I tried almost trippling the size of my Grape Apes in veg this run, then they needed way heavier feeding. It happened so fast i thought it was over fert issue so i flushed and flushed and flushed and flushed.....u get the point. The problem only worsened (this was a completly new set-up as I just upgraded), I was at my wit end, then found a brittish forum and discovered some pics of my issue. The leaves will never recover once damaged, new growth however will be normal. hope this helps :)

Need to get your temp down.Have you thought about adding a larger fan to exhaust the box?Thats what i did.I added a 205cfm can fan and heat is no longer a problem.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom