PH Soil 5-6.5
PH Water - 7.2
Room Temperature - 24C - 29C
Humidity - 30-60%
Solution Temperature - 24C
Room Square Footage - 90cm x 90cm
Pests - None Known

Day - 20

I have a problem with one of my plants. I have treated all the same. I mean they had the same amount of water and nutrients from day 1. They have the same soil. But the one on the picture numbered as 1 has its leaves down. Not like 3rd or even 2n. 3rd looks like its thriving...

What could be the cause of it? I have searched the internet but couldnt find a proper reason. Any help is really appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8078.JPG
    IMG_8078.JPG
    559.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_8081.JPG
    IMG_8081.JPG
    637.4 KB · Views: 307
Are you letting them dry between watering? If not, that may be your problem. Soil pH is a lab test, and not practical for hobbyist. They look happy except for the droop. Three different plants NEEDING the same amount of water, even if they are the same strain, is a rarity. Treat every plant as an individual. Welcome.

I'd say watering for sure

But you better fix yer water/nute pH or it will create other issues

Soil pH is optimal at 6.2 or 6.3, upto around 6.7 ish

Good luck

Hi all,

I have the following setting in my room;

# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - Small
Lights - (2) 400 Watt LED
Nutrients - Advanced Nutriens Cal Mag
PH Soil 5-6.5
PH Water - 7.2
Room Temperature - 24C - 29C
Humidity - 30-60%
Solution Temperature - 24C
Room Square Footage - 90cm x 90cm
Pests - None Known

Day - 20

I have a problem with one of my plants. I have treated all the same. I mean they had the same amount of water and nutrients from day 1. They have the same soil. But the one on the picture numbered as 1 has its leaves down. Not like 3rd or even 2n. 3rd looks like its thriving...

What could be the cause of it? I have searched the internet but couldnt find a proper reason. Any help is really appreciated.
Move it away from the humidifier. Hope this helps.

Are you letting them dry between watering? If not, that may be your problem. Soil pH is a lab test, and not practical for hobbyist. They look happy except for the droop. Three different plants NEEDING the same amount of water, even if they are the same strain, is a rarity. Treat every plant as an individual. Welcome.

Soil ph was written on the bag...

Last week I've watered it almost everyday with little amounts. I watered the plant according to the soil. If the soil is dry I watered it. But i'll try not to water for couple days to see if thats the problem.

Are the still dropping when the lights are on? Even 2hrs after lights come on? All my plants have drooping leaves during night time when lights are off.
Not sure. Will check it by morning to see this. But thanks. It could be this...

Last week I've watered it almost everyday with little amounts. I watered the plant according to the soil. If the soil is dry I watered it. But i'll try not to water for couple days to see if thats the problem.
Hi @singrow and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Please take 5 minutes to read as much of my watering thread, referenced below, as you can stand. I can no longer count the number of people that this article has helped or who are referencing this work in their own signature lines. I guarantee you, just from your description of your watering practices, that you have it completely wrong and can use some guidance. This is a weed, and it has to be treated like one. Your drooping leaves are the number one sign of a plant that is being watered too often and that has had water pooling in the bottom of the container for long enough for it to get stale.
This article I am pointing you to is a STICKY thread on this forum for a reason... and I am betting that you are going to approach this watering thing totally differently after reading it. Friends don't let friends become veggy knuckle waterers of weeds. :rofl:

Just water when your pots are light. I can tell you right now if you're watering more than once every 3 days it's too much in soil.

I have 4 plants 4 diff strains I water em exactly the same amount works fine.judt cuz it's different strain doesn't mean its more thirsty. It's how the root systems is nurtured determines how fast it gets used up. Every 3 to 4 days water. Start from the outside of the rim of the pot and slowly water to the middle. Break it up into seperate 12oz of water each pour don't dump an entire gallon in fast. Also I never water to run off in soil wastes nutes. Look at my plants, love life.

Lift your pot to test if it needs water. Get another pot just like it, fill it with the same soil from the bag, and put that in a plastic bag. That's how light you want to get before watering.

What size are your pots / containers your growing in. Look small and plastic pots hold moisture at the bottom. Try bigger pots ** fiber works best**

If your plants are and most likely root bound, sitting in basically mud at the bottom of the container.

Quick trick, buy those 12 inch bamboo secures for grilling with. Run one down to the bottom of each pot 4 inches from stem. Wait 20 minutes and pull out to SEE how wet it is. Just keep sticking back into same hole, just like checking a cake. When it is dry ... water ... but do go to bigger fiber containers.

Back
Top Bottom