LED Grow Light Mol, PAR, PPF and PPFD

MaxBloom

What are Mol, PAR, PPF and PPFD for led grow lights ? And how to know if it's a good led grow lights according to these data, please check the details here About The Mol, PAR, PPF And PPFD Of The LED Grow Light – eGrowLight

And if you guys need any led grow lights, please buy here Shop – eGrowLight with the coupon code egrowm0

Have any other questions, please feel free to contact us ! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Whew that's some science talk there! My favorite phrase: Photosynthetic Photon Flux...sounds very important and cool! Of course it's beyond my pea sized brain to comprehend so I'm just gonna take @TurboBucket 's word on it...I seen his pics!

These lights look very nice and effective. Once my budget exceeds wall fixtures and CFLS, I'm going to seriously consider MaxBloom/eGrowLight.

Whew that's some science talk there! My favorite phrase: Photosynthetic Photon Flux...sounds very important and cool! Of course it's beyond my pea sized brain to comprehend so I'm just gonna take @TurboBucket 's word on it...I seen his pics!

These lights look very nice and effective. Once my budget exceeds wall fixtures and CFLS, I'm going to seriously consider MaxBloom/eGrowLight.
Thank you, whenever you need it, please feel free to contact us ! :cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom