Aroxol

Hey everyone, have a potentially unique situation happening that seems to be lighting related, and trying to sort out what’s going on as I’m more experienced with HPS than LED. The following pics are of a SINGLE RDWC plant - The is one plant running off the same reservoir. You’ll notice a color change halfway through. I have an Advanced LED XML350 (big props to Advanced LED btw, they’re awesome) in the center of the room and then a 3x100w ChiLED Logic pucks hanging towards the front.

I haven’t had time to turn the front lights off completely, so there’s a chance it’s just thenspectrum off the pucks making the leaves appear to be yellower than they really are. In the event that’s not the case, do any of you know what would be causing the color degradation? Would it be due to the strength of the front 3x100w pucks, or is it more indicative of heat? Also, does the color degradation even matter or is that just a function of growing with LED? Distance from canopy isn’t a problem, but haven’t seen this before. Doesn’t appear to be a nute deficiency so looking for some help. Thank you.

Front puck lights on low.
520F32D9-FAFE-451B-BF08-8545F75D587E.jpeg

Front puck lights on high:
CC183078-BFAA-418A-94A5-09E77512C462.jpeg

Usually HPS to LED, it is cal and mag problem, need to add more cal and mag in, but I cannot be sure this is the question too. :Namaste:
Another thing is, your plants under advanced light is okay, while under Chiled is not okay, so might be some light intense problem. You can higher the lights which above the plants which are not looking good and see if things get any better :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom