LED Newbie and Hello Circle of Life Friends

Thanks everyone, well last night was a emotionl night , really good convo on the when do you sow thread, and i think i learned out of 2 crops the importance of just when to hit that sweet spot, funny most grow 18hrs this and that but few think about that romantic moon.... But it was a debate and as the night ended , all left winners, again you have my sorrys if anyone got there feeling hurt, but sometimes that makes the best friends also i found ROBERT PLANT thread here but he hasnt posted since 05 , would of been really cool talking to Led Zep himself....

T-Minus 8 days and counting,
heres some more exciting news as we approach launch date as we send them girls to earth, my makeshift room and my nute shelf talk about EASY see that book there from homeland security so much talk in it about LIGHTS n FLAGS would get anything to smoke more girls.
0806151929.jpg
0806151923.jpg

And at this time a special thanks to MY Pigoen for taking me under his wing , and to OttawaGreen cause i want to bag alantis and he to is helpful and to the other guy whos name i cant remember who like me gives a winning debate....

Okay im going to fish the forum for a bit, im looking to see grows with that new MARS 2 300 watt 60x5 has anyone just used that for a 400gram grow yet?

-one sativa , two indicas sharing the journey, let you know more soon.

Heres a picture of one of my buckets with the value in place

added:
Valves to the farm kit drip ring to control drip rate from off to max drip rate at anytime during the grow cycle.

Alright guys, see my grow in a few days, the admin once again said no off topic photos and i though they ment put off topic pictures in that uploaded directory..... Anyhow check out my grow.... Later hope you once again enjoyed my intro...

T-Minus 4 days

Alight i got some great news...
My 230cm in height and 600gram yield ladies is still living 4 days after planting seed, shes the Blueberry Indica, the next 1 is my Prue Kush who has rooted and the roots going one direction and the pod moving up to light, shes a 175g dont have height dats on this clone pheno planted seed and the sleeper is my somango i cracked the root riot sponge to have a look and to my blessing she two has rooted but not much more than that her body is 120cm high and 600grams but if i dont screw up DWC is not easy or it is but this is my first DWC so i got my nutes and the lights i need to get beyond this germination phase like i said T-MINUS 4 days i hope by then all have been sent to spring up, now when all have sprung up i will move this talk to MY GROW PAGE cuz rt now its still prayers, hers a look.
0811151729.jpg
0811151731.jpg

Update

On the lighter side,
Okay like my into says NOOBIE yeah yeah its my but its like me riding a bike funny my HPS i planted cloned and never a second thought and had 100 percent success let me show you then NEWBIE i planted the seed upside down after 2 days the root shot thru the root riot cube upside down, shit i thought what do i do now so i asked my friends and add any input you like but what i did was just left it as it is, ONLY for a day, cant stop thinking about these ladies the beutiful blueberry turned her root arount and dug in like the fighter she is then the next day the head forgive me those first two leaves have a name juat cant remember it right now but look this is day 4 and she rooted upside down OPPS my bad and she sprouted in only 4 days now like i said after having a guess i said fuck theres exposed roots on her angle back into the Root Cube so built her a pyramid of hydroton not limestone.
0811151908.jpg

T-Minus 4 days,
Before i lead you to my grow page what do you think i keep them in seedings stage 7 days so if in 4 days till all have sprouted plus 7 days is that 10 days from now we move to my grow page, cause this isnt my grow just yet its MY NEWBIE intro and i want more growers to laugh,make love and get to know me first before i talk in the grow area cause i want lots of 600g here 400g there 171g good but need more baby i know you have it....

600 Watt Mars LED - Galaxy I.R. LED - Root Spa Grow with Farm Kit Top Feed Water Ring

Back
Top Bottom