LED Newbie and Hello Circle of Life Friends

Okay heres some things i might need help with, top to get 2 then fim 2 to get 4 its the the next fim i cant visualize before i do it, so maybe thats why they call it FIM

Just noticed OttawaGreen hey OG hehe, okay im thinking this, off with the head, makes a good T then FIM those and FIM the next, then during those 11 or so arms FIM some more and at about 7 to 9 weeks Flip to 12 and enjoy 34 to 43 donkey size colas..... Yea

Gotta take my son to daycare. But I'm still in this convo! Haha. Ive done a lot of topping and very little (actually no FIM) love the results but I have found so far that the Colas don't get much bigger than a pop can. Not that that's a bad thing. But I've seen them as big as an arm. OG, how's this possible?

Then start FIMing :cool:

Here's one of my 8 oz Choco under two 260w led panels
image18039.jpg

Not the best pic but that is one plant 2 feet x 2 feet

Hey guys the admin just emailed me about outside picture posting , was nice about it so some of the pictures are offline for a bit, think he said he would fix it and i figured with the advanced editor i now know how to post pictures from within this forum without hotlinking them into the forum. Was really cool about it guess it happens alot.

I still need some help here, how do you get pictures in the threads, i was posting my pictures on my hosting site and hotlinking them into the threads, the admin say thats a no no so i look to the editor options and theres a picture when i press it , it says enter url, whats the url... If i upload a picture here, where is the url of that picture to place in the code..

Since my pictures are now hosted on this site and not hotlinked in let me throw my disclamer photo, so this gallery has one, sorry if it offends anyone cause one...
Screenshot_2015-08-05-18-19-14-1.png
okay cool, cause i like picture threads...

Back
Top Bottom