LED - Six Shooter & NLxBB Autos

Yojitoke

Good afternoon all

Just going to create a thread to keep a log of the processes

lets get started with equipment I'll be using

LED 269 actual watts with veg and bloom switches ( must say it may not be good for flowering as not as much red spectrum as other LEDs but guess I'll find out ) Around 40" away now
Tent is bay6 120x120x200
Fabric 12 litre pots
Soil type with 40% coco and 60% peat

Nuts that I'll be using is

Biobizz grow
Biobizz bloom
Biobiz root juice
Shogun cal/mag

Seeds:::

Fast Buds Six Shooter x3
World Of Seeds Northern Light x Big Bud Auto

Temperatures here are very low ( feels around 4c ) so I've added a 200w CFL for the heat just before the temp was around 19c now with the CFL it goes up to around 22c

So yesterday I fed the plants as they just popped above the soil

4ml root juice 2 litre water x4 plants

Today I've taken the pictures
I'll have to lift the pot to see when it needs more water but I'm most likely good for around 4/5 days as the soil was pre soaked

Top left is the NL+BB (popped 1 day behind the 6 shooters)

image18785.jpeg
image18786.jpeg

Hello hello :)

So day 17 on the autos and wondering if today would be a good time to top them? Have seen other journals that too then on the 13th day

What's people's thoughts on that?

Have also feed the plants this week 2 litres water 4ml RJ 2ml grow 0.4ml cal/mg X4

NLxBB
IMG_198527.JPG

Six shooter x3
IMG_199424.JPG
IMG_199535.JPG
IMG_199629.JPG

Take a look on my auto topping thread in my sig lots to learn.and also my sponsored grow i just toppe another auto on there.happy growing;)

Hello and welcome :)

I've decided to top now so it gives it a few days to recover before it goes into stretch

Topped on 21st and left one sixshooter untopped to see the difference so will be doing LST on the untopped one only

IMG_200321.JPG

Top right is untopped SS top left is NL+BB

Both switchs are now on and it seems like they all took the toppings really well, bit of water and a feed after the topping

Day 30 week 5

Ended up tipping them all as it seemed like better growth

Bit of a feed today at 2 litres -- 3ml silicon 5ml grow 2ml calmag 1ml bloom 800+PPM

IMG_202425.JPG

Just curious I've just installed my extractor fan it's a 5" rvk sileo 125e2 max airflow is 220 m3/h has anyone had any experience with this model just looking to see if it's any good

week 6

looks fine in my eyes.. haven't really had any issues in this grow bit of nut burn on last feeding, give it two plain waters then back to feeding nuts seems to fixed it I was doing feed, feed, water so I think I'll go feed, water, feed

I'll be getting a dehumidifier in the post in a few days to bring that down in flowering at the moment with the extractor it still seems pretty high 75% at a temp of 24c

Picked up some new LEDs Mars 300w old model so once these are installed it will be 549 actual watts for future grows ( may only stick the mars on during flowering as it has more red LEDs but I'll see how things go

Plants to me seem a bit small there only about 14/15" so for my first grow and topping it I don't really mind what I get as long as it goes smooth...

Here's a pic of the mars 300w LEDs

IMG_204130.JPG

Week 7 update day 44

Some leaves looking like they have a bit of a problem.. only showing 2 out of 4 with all plants getting the same feeding

just curious what people think?

Six shooter leaves

IMG_207719.JPG
IMG_207826.JPG

NL

IMG_207930.JPG

Not sure I was thinking sulphur for some reason..as it's mostly the top leaves showing it at the moment

But I'll add a bit more calmag and see if it helps

So had a check again on the ph run of and on the two plants showing issues it's coming out at 6.8 the other two with no issues (that I can see) the ph run of is 6.5

So it's the NL and 1 six shooter showing the problems and all I can tell is the ph is different

Back
Top Bottom