Barneys Farm Auto Blue Cheese - DIY Closet - Grow

blazediget

What up 420 people I took a break from growing but it stayed on my mind the hole time I stopped . Couldnt help myself and ended up with 5x Barneys Farm Auto Blue Cheese feminized seeds .

I use a light soil mix with added perlite , prefed with Root it root nutrients and Ionic veg nutrients . Once sex is showing I switch to Ionic bloom Ionic PKBoost . Once budding starts I add Monsterbloom to the nutrient mix at 0.02 Grams per litre . As buds get bigger I add some blackstrap to the mix .

I started 2 of them under a 200w duel spectrum cfl in 1 litre pots and the other 3 around 3 weeks later but as I started to seal and lightproof the area the temperature rised to around 31c and humidity dropped to around 20% . I took out the cfl started using the Marshydro 300w led which I think uses around 140w of true wattage +/- 5% . Less heat as temps are now steady at 26.5c and humidity is around 41% .

One of the first 2 planted looks like she'll finish on time and the other looks like she'll take a week or so longer .

IMG_20160508_125816-1.jpg
IMG_20160508_125834-2.jpg
IMG_20160508_125834-1.jpg

These pictures are a few days old I'll take more later and upload asap .

I dont check ppm but I try to keep the run off at ph6.5 . What do you guys think any tips or suggestions would be appreciated .
Thanks ;)

Well I can say that they look great, no signs of deficiency or poor conditions. Looks to me like you've been doing a great job. The first one is budding well and is probably loving the LEDs, and the next is only a couple weeks behind... Right? Good luck with your grow, I'll stick around for the fireworks.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks guys , I wouldn't even have got them this far if it wasn't for 420 magazine . Lots of great info on this site and lots of helpful people . I'm sorry I've been slow with updates been waiting on a friend with his camera as my camera on my phone is shit and I dont have an other .

I checked the trichombs on the tallest of the first 2 I planted on day 65 from seed and they were 50/50 milky/amber so I decided to harvest her a hole 10 days early . She's been drying for a few days now and today I put her in a jar to cure .

I was aiming for 7g dry per plant in 1 litre pots . As a test I planted 2 seeds into 1 litre pots , a pot each in an effort to reduce size of plants and just to see what would happen . This first girl now cut and trimmed looks more like she'll be 10 or 11 g dry .

I'll take some pics with my shit cam in a min and get em uploaded .

The first 2 were planted at the same time one grew taller and was harvested at day 65 from seed . The other is about just over half the size and she is still in full bloom covered in white hairs with no brown or orange .

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom