HigherTheHigh's Multiple Grows: Variety Of Strains

Update day 23 of 12/12 and day 20 flower.

Bud development over the past few weeks has been great, all 3 600w HPS lights are running now, it the start of there 4th week tomorrow and they have just started there 4th week feed schedule today, scrog did and didnt go to plan, either way the quality of these plants up to now are wonderful, trichome production on the leaves at this stage in flower has covered all the top cola leaves already.

My canopy with them is slightly up and down on one side and semi even on the other side, i am trying to keep them at around 750ppm instead of raising it to 800 as i dont think the Northern Lights or O.G. Kush look as if they need any more bloom base other than what there getting right now, i was planning on adding Terpinator but since the tents conditions inside is perfect and trichome production at this stage is going fine so im not going to bother, i think im going to start and add Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy as iv used it before and gave the bud a nice smooth and sweet taste to it.

But here they are 40 days left of flower!

Here are the WW x BB i have growing, classing them as week 2 of flower from tomorrow, because they were so small when they were in veg when i flipped them, i never realised they would stretch this much, im thinking of putting a screen above and tying them all down to the same canopy height but we will see how they go.

So Update day 29 of 12/12 and day 26 of flower.

The 4 N/L & 4 OG are doing great, there drinking plenty and they start there 5th week of flower on wednesday, looking at them i think i will certainly get a nice harvest at 9 weeks, i am wondering though if anyone has flushed coco for more than the standard 14 days? if so how much of a difference did it make?

When they turn on they get 600w of Light for the first 1 hour then they get 1200-1600 for 1 hour then the full 1800w for the remaining 9.5 hours then they go back to 600w for the last half an hour, i can genuinely say iv got a lot better bud structure from doing this.

So my WW x BB are 18 of flower, iv lolly popped them today and left very little, im hoping the plant puts all of its energy into the top colas, im also hoping for 2oz from each plant, there are 9 all together, they have 600w of HPS, im thinking of adding another 600w in but im undecided at the moment, never grown the strain but iv been told in the right environment you can produce huge dense buds and my environment is always kept perfect at all times, we will see how that works out though, they were initially being grown for 9 weeks but i can go to 10 now, apparently only an 8 week strain so pushing 10 weeks could hopefully produce me some high % amber trichs, here are some pictures of them after they have had a trim, a lot more air flow and nothing covering buds from the light.

So im planning on growing 2 plants in 8L fabric pots with soil, i will be ordering seeds tonight and i plan to scrog them in a 90x60x90 under a 600-900w LED.

Not to sure on the strains but i would love a nice fruity indica.

Im planning on using either:

Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil

Canna Professional Terra soil or the Plus

House and Garden Bat Mix Soil

BioBizz All Mix Organic Soil

Im only using BioBizz BioGrow for nutrients then i will switch to a bloom Nutrient if i do.

Iv got 1 week and 3 days left of nutrients then im flushing for 14 days, problem is i have 1 thats really starting to mature fast, with 3 weeks and 3 days left this plant has already got dense buds and all brown pistols, where as the other plants look as if they can finish matured by the 3 weeks time, problem is, if i run it for the remaining 24 days i will chance to make the plant hermie or start shooting nanners?

Dont really want to harvest any sooner really as im pushed for space and dont have any empty tents or places to dry it, its also started to drink less compared to the other 7, should i start flushing now or continue with the nutes?

If anyone wants a really fast finishing plant that still produces big yield then go for RQS Northern Lights, what a strain!

I hope you dont mind but i would love some info on this question above @Bigbud78 @Cultivator @Cultivator Disciple @TorturedSoul

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom