How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Yo cult nice to see ya back around man! Hope things r good in your world. Was getting 8-9z a plant doing your feed schedule in my easy feeds but been struggling to get 6z lately I’ve almost narrowed it down to either my strain is fucked (had this for 2years nearly changed the mother 5-6 times) Duno if you can lose genetics from keeping it so long?
Or I’ve not changed my gavita bulbs and hoods in about 20months of use they say change yearly for 6% increase but didn’t think much of it
Or my 600w mh bulbs are just as old 20months or so there growing quite leggy in veg and poor roots compared to when I started even tho my cuttings have insane roots when I pot up
Or one last guess I Duno if I’m under/overwatering when I flip I transplant them from 8l into 20l pots the day I flip a feed 2l in each then 1l each day after

Any guesses mate?

Yo cult nice to see ya back around man! Hope things r good in your world. Was getting 8-9z a plant doing your feed schedule in my easy feeds but been struggling to get 6z lately I’ve almost narrowed it down to either my strain is fucked (had this for 2years nearly changed the mother 5-6 times) Duno if you can lose genetics from keeping it so long?
Or I’ve not changed my gavita bulbs and hoods in about 20months of use they say change yearly for 6% increase but didn’t think much of it
Or my 600w mh bulbs are just as old 20months or so there growing quite leggy in veg and poor roots compared to when I started even tho my cuttings have insane roots when I pot up
Or one last guess I Duno if I’m under/overwatering when I flip I transplant them from 8l into 20l pots the day I flip a feed 2l in each then 1l each day after

Any guesses mate?

HOW Many lights you running how many plants mucker?

HOW Many lights you running how many plants mucker?
My flower room has 1 1000w de gavita dimmed to between 750w at start of flower upto 900w in peak (if they healthy enough) per 4 plants in 20l pots in a 4ft square
My veg room has 1 600w mh over 25 8l pots in a 4ft square around 2ft above canopy and same setup of the 1l pots but I get about 60 1l pots in a 4ft square with the light about 3ft above

Hey Cult, this has been a great read! Been in coco for a bit, tried a couple different ways, but yours basis seems to be what we’re looking for. The only thing I was wondering, in weeks 7 & 8 you have Plagron Green Sensation at 1.8 and 2.0 EC as well as the base at 1.6 & 1.8 EC. Is your total EC those weeks really 3.4-3.8 total EC or am I reading that wrong? Thanks, this is a great help!

Hey Cult, this has been a great read! Been in coco for a bit, tried a couple different ways, but yours basis seems to be what we’re looking for. The only thing I was wondering, in weeks 7 & 8 you have Plagron Green Sensation at 1.8 and 2.0 EC as well as the base at 1.6 & 1.8 EC. Is your total EC those weeks really 3.4-3.8 total EC or am I reading that wrong? Thanks, this is a great help!
Hi mate I’m not as clued up as cult for sure but he definitely means 1.8 and 2.0 as the total ec good luck my man.

mans cult ifyou see this one more question, when you see a problem do you flush with a weak feed say 1.0ec or so and check the run off? I know you don’t water daily to run off just wondered what youdo when you see a problem

cheers
Mackey

Starting up a bigger room, 6 x 600ws, coming to buying new fans and just deciding on size. Its a sizeable open room. I would perfer 1 intake and 1 outtake as opposed to 2 intakes/outtakes (couple people suggested this) noise is something id like to keep to a minimum. What size do you recommend I use?

Was possibly thinking a 10 and 12 with a fan controller?
Jb

Unfortunately @Cultivator is not so present anymore on this website due to a lot of newbies thinking they know everything and tell him straight up he doesn't know shit when he's the real OG in this game. more than 20 years growing ! Like always, we are the ones paying for these ignorant people now as we can't get these precious answers to our questions. I've done only one grow in my life and it was using cult's feeding schedule. For a first time I was really impressed but back then he was checking up on me everyday which made it that more easy. After summer I will start my second grow using his schedule again as I've talked to him and he answered more questions. I will do a perfect PDF of his schedule that I will post on here. Let's try and get him back on this forum.

Hey man, it's actually you bump from 1.6 to 1.8 which means you add 0.2 of. Hopes this helps

Unfortunately @Cultivator is not so present anymore on this website due to a lot of newbies thinking they know everything and tell him straight up he doesn't know shit when he's the real OG in this game. more than 20 years growing ! Like always, we are the ones paying for these ignorant people now as we can't get these precious answers to our questions. I've done only one grow in my life and it was using cult's feeding schedule. For a first time I was really impressed but back then he was checking up on me everyday which made it that more easy. After summer I will start my second grow using his schedule again as I've talked to him and he answered more questions. I will do a perfect PDF of his schedule that I will post on here. Let's try and get him back on this forum.

Cheers mate. We need all the help we can get. If you do start another grow journal following @Cultivator 's advice please post the link up here. I'd love to follow it.

How sick is the Royal Gorilla he posted on insta? Massive heads:drool:

Unfortunately @Cultivator is not so present anymore on this website due to a lot of newbies thinking they know everything and tell him straight up he doesn't know shit when he's the real OG in this game. more than 20 years growing !............ Let's try and get him back on this forum.

Cultivator and I are of similar mindsets. I stop posting journals and am not on here much as I ran into a bunch of know it alls that when you look at their plants it's pathetic. I remember when he was trying to help but people are too into changing things up multiple times per grow based on the latest miracle thing that they read.

Growing in coco is very simple and very rewarding yeild wise when done correctly. Too often it's not done correctly and the results are too much/too little in the nutrient department , crappy environmental variables and too much fussing with the plants.

I did see Cult pop his head in here the other day and post on a coco thread so he is back around luring i nothing else. :cool:

I was here a short while when the thread first started, learnt Alot and it turned me from promix to coco. Valuable information that anyone can tailor to suit the self. Come back to refresh my memory on what his original recipe was as I changed a couple things just to suit me and realized I never gave plagron a chance. I see it has a lot of good reviews but the price tag is Alot! Anyone have experience with it and is there anything I should drop from my recipe whilst using this. Is it worth the money over pk 9 18

Back
Top Bottom