15 Plant 2,400Watt Grow

PaperClip2

420 Member
Hello here are some of my photos of the grow I have going now, it’s self-made Mapito with my own nutrients.

15 plants in a 1.7m x 2.10m space with 4 600watt lights over it 1,300m3/hr fan and filter and flood and drain system

Watering is flood and drain system it’s on the floor with pipe underneath with non-pvc pond liner

Start of 5 week veg from seedling
Strain : seedstockers amnesia
200L X 2 Tanks.

1.6EC
5.4PH

Low PH as the mapito will increase the PH

25 October

31 October

3rd November

5th November

9th November

17th November

19th November

22nd November

So I've been told that there is about 250% stretch with these plant's so now I think I've vegged to long 5 week's so far from seed. So today Is going to be the day we flip them 12/12 and flower for a 9 weeks "hopefully"

Going to the place to-do to put the pots into the final position lower all the light's below you will find a picture on how I'm going to position them.

Running 4 600watt lights in this small room give's me more than enough light power.

Anyone liking what you are seeing?

Also I put 5.4ph in and return ph was 5.8 ec 1.6ec and return 1.6ec so next feed I will give them 1.7ec I like to give lower EC,

I would normally give Tapwater + 1ec.

I've also been looking at getting this system to be more automated so my next feed of these plants won't be flood and drain it's going to be a flood and then leave it.

Flood 1cm of water with a PH of 5.2 i need the floor dry in 3 days then wait another day then flood again this way I would only need one tank of water also i can setup to-do this automatically.

So it would go like this >

Flood PH 5.2 1cm > Wait 3 Days for plants to drink it up > wait 24hr's> timer would flood another 1cm and repeat.

I could even link up my relay board that has SMS receiver so I can send text's to it to bring the PH down refill my water supply etc when I'm not there.

Went to the plants today they are now on 12/12 and flooded the floor with 1/2cm of water will let them sit 3 days and the fourth day i will drain the floor to waste then then allow 24 hours then flood again. See how this will go

Sorry no update's but been really busy they have been flowering about 6 weeks now, some of the plants have got loads of orange hairs but tri's are still 50/50 clear and cloudy but I'm going to wait till they are amber for that Couchlock high plus, these are 9 week flowering so i can only hope the extra weeks add the weight

Here are some photo's/

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom