How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

So should I cut down the big bud for week 3 to keep the EC down?

Run the bud ignitor until around day 21 of flower. Then switch to big bud. Keep your ec no higher than 1.8ec in total. It's possible to go higher but more for advanced growers who know how to time feeds and push plants. Less is definitely more when it comes to feed strengths. It's the least important thing in the grow that can cause the most amount of problems.

Dang it’s good to see you on here still cultivator. Been a long time my friend.

Yes it's been a while. I haven't been around in a while. Tend to stay away these days as I shared alot back in the day and so many keyboard experts now, just like most social media sites, it burns my head out. However I do like to call in from time to time and help people out or just say hello. Hope you are keeping well.

Yes it's been a while. I haven't been around in a while. Tend to stay away these days as I shared alot back in the day and so many keyboard experts now, just like most social media sites, it burns my head out. However I do like to call in from time to time and help people out or just say hello. Hope you are keeping well.

I totally get what your saying brotha. I disappeared from here in 2014 I’d say. Only to log back in late 2019 to check things out. I’m doing well culti. Hope you are doing the same!

Heres a few pics of some bits I have running at the minute.

20200303_172557.jpg

That's Girl Scout Cookies at week 5 of flower.

20200303_174555.jpg

Green punch under Ninth planet LED 660w draw.

20200229_115539.jpg

Week 6 of green punch under led and gavita 1000w de.

Cheers cult. Haha took me like half hour to realise what IG was I don’t use none of them type sites out of site out of mind for me lol. Just had look tho some frosty looking nugs mate. What’s ya verdict on the trim machines, do you only do em dry these days or have ya used them wet. Gelato strains big round my area now

Cheers cult. Haha took me like half hour to realise what IG was I don’t use none of them type sites out of site out of mind for me lol. Just had look tho some frosty looking nugs mate. What’s ya verdict on the trim machines, do you only do em dry these days or have ya used them wet. Gelato strains big round my area now

You can use the machines wet or dry. You get a better cut wet but means weed doesnt dry correctly and damaged buds really. Dry trim doesnt trim great and lose alot. Was a waste of 6500£. I'm back to old fashioned scissors.

When I lived in spain my tap water was 0.9 ec and I grew great weed there. But you really should flush with a cleaner water than that.

Humidity is important too. RH is really low in UK at this time of year and it can cause quite a few issues. If I had to choose I'd go with the humidity controller and use a hardware nutrient.

When I lived in spain my tap water was 0.9 ec and I grew great weed there. But you really should flush with a cleaner water than that.

Humidity is important too. RH is really low in UK at this time of year and it can cause quite a few issues. If I had to choose I'd go with the humidity controller and use a hardware nutrient.

nice one thought it would be more important, Problem i have now is that they say you can only run RO water with Humidifier so i would need to look at getting ro filter anyway unless you don't run it with RO water?, Also with the high 0.75ec would you use calmag or drop that out?

If you using led you would still need it. But if no led run without, if plants show they need it you can always add it. I dont use humidifiers really and when I have I just ran tap water. It will just mean the lifespan of the humidifier will be less because of mineral build up.

THANK'S mate, I'll skip the RO water. Don't know if you have seen these products but these i will be running next bit light great white shark but a lot cheaper once the colony has started the BactorrS13 & TricorrP5 will feed them nicely will run this once a week and then the other stuff will be setup on drippers with a run to waste system for multiple feeds a day. Cost price for my small garden is £40

TNC MycorrMax

Endomycorrhizae
Glomus clarum
G. intraradices
G. mosseae
G. deserticola
G. monosporus
G. brasilianum
G. aggregatum
Gigaspora margareta

(1.2×104 spores/kg)

Bacillus
Bacillus subtilis
B. amyloliquefaciens
B. licheniformis

(each at 1.2×109 cfu/kg)
B. brevis
B. cirulans
B. coagulans
B. firmus
B. halodenitrificans
B. laterosporus
B. megaterium
B. mycoides
B. pasteuri
B. polymyxa

(each at 7×108 cfu/kg)
Ectomycorrhizae
Rhizopogon amylpogon
R. fulvigleba
R. rubescans
R. villosuli
Laccarria laccata
Pisolithus tinctorius
Scleroderma spp

(5.0×107 spores/kg)

Trichoderma
Trichoderma hamatum
T. harzianum
T. koningii
T. longibrachiatum
T. reesei

(each at 1.3×108 cfu/kg)

Soluble Humates, Natural marine algae derivatives (from Ascophylum nodosum) Including :- trace elements, natural plant hormones, amino acids and vitamins.

TNC BactorrS13
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, B. brevis, B. cirulans, B. coagulans, B. firmus, B. halodenitrificans, B. laterosporus, B. licheniformis, B. megaterium, B. mycoides, B. pasteuri, B. polymyxa, B. subtilis
(1.3×1011 cfu/kg)
Soluble humates, Natural plant hormones, amino acids, vitamins and trace elements derived from Ascophylum nodosum

TNC TricorrP5
richoderma hamatum
T. harzianum
T. koningii
T. longibrachiatum
T. reesei
(each at 1 x 1011 cfu/kg)

Bacillus subtilis
B. amyloliquefaciens
B. licheniformis
(each at 4 x 1011 cfu/kg)

Back