Light dep Mimosa

KyeaMofire

1090892 (1).jpg

Strain- Mimosa
Light dep.
outdoor
All organic
Grown in Squat pots inside a small hoop house frame .
by Kyea Mofire

We use a lot of sea kelp.sea blast Fish powder. Age old grow..stuff like that.
For soil we use blends.stuff like. Pro mix. Happy frog. Ocean Forest ECT. Maybe add some cohasset (local blend) crop topper. There is a place called kenneys soil here that makes awesome soil blends. Depending on where the plants are being grown and in what kind of pot, trough, raised bed ECT will depend on the mix of soil that is used.

Nice. I'll definitely check that out. Do you use an AC as well to lower your temps for those colors?

No this is all outdoor. I have only shot 1 indoor garden. The color in most of my shots is genetic but sometimes we get a colder spell at the end of the season and get some darker colors. Admittedly if u look up every thing we use I'm sure u will find some small salt base but we try actively to reduce carbon footprints and steer clear from ALL chemical based pesticides and harsh nutrients to the best of our ability..but I mean we r growing big ass plants outdoors and that always has its own set of problems and troubles...so we do what we have to but try to do it as clean and free of crap as we can

No this is all outdoor. I have only shot 1 indoor garden. The color in most of my shots is genetic but sometimes we get a colder spell at the end of the season and get some darker colors. Admittedly if u look up every thing we use I'm sure u will find some small salt base but we try actively to reduce carbon footprints and steer clear from ALL chemical based pesticides and harsh nutrients to the best of our ability..but I mean we r growing big ass plants outdoors and that always has its own set of problems and troubles...so we do what we have to but try to do it as clean and free of crap as we can
Yeah we can't grow outdoors here yet. But what they can't see won't hurt them.

Back
Top Bottom