Light green leaves

please help or is it to late the leaves have changed very odd over night, i have not changed any of the setup the only thing i cant think of was she wasnt getting enough water so put 2 pints of plan water more than likely shouldnt have done that

20160724_062502.jpg

If you are in coco your ph is quite a bit high. With your ph at 6.5-7 thats ok for soil but too high for coco. Most likely being so high it stopped the plants ability to use boron. Boron is what lets your plant use Calcium. Get your pH lower at least around 6.0 which is 10 times more acidic than 7.0 and 6.0 is still on the high side for coco. Optimal for coco is arounf 5.8. Give that a few days. It's not too late so don't freak out.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

By the way a boron deficiency is usually caused by feeding too many nutrients or ph too high or low. It looks like you are right on the edge of too many nutrients now.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello, from what I see it looks to have been over fed some (yellow tips) and if you put plain tap into your plant it could be locked out due to low/high PH. If soil, 6.5 is PH sweet spot. You will need to correct your soil PH to recover plant.

Cheers.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

just found out that no one fed her for the past 3 days other then plan tap water and her feed is coco grow 2ml to 1 litre she is due to go to coco bloom soon
how do i go about lowering the ph level? the reading im now getting is 7.5 ph level.
thanks for all the help all

Back
Top Bottom