Please help - Possible herm? Picture

vvvv5

Dear community,
First time grower. This is blue treacle auto, hydro. Just one plant. Photo sideways, sorry!

Many buds are nearing harvest stage with nice trichs. However the larger buds worry me, as they have leaves that don't resemble the expected fan shape.
What is happening in this photo? Am I best placed to pull the odd buds for butter and harvest the rest? Unexperienced eyes suggest this plant has hermied, but I want definitive clarification.

Thank you.

WP_20160317_15_44_24_Pro.jpg

View image in gallery

when your plant herms up you'll find yellow seed sacks all over the plant you can rip them out how many weeks are you blue treacle its looks close to harvest

With just one plant even if it did produce some seeds it will still be great quality only a little less potent than if it would've been a sensimilla plus you may get some viable seeds for your next grow

Hi vvvv5.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here.

I believe what your seeing is called foxtailing. It's not that unusual and as close to harvest as you appear to be will not have a negative effect.

Be well and happy growing.

I'm not seeing any nanners. Make sure you don't have any light leaks so you keep the photoperiod stable.

Back
Top Bottom