1st Grow: 2 x Feminized Blue Treacle Auto

The cupboard is in the bedroom. My partner is aware of the situation but has nothing to do with it apart from a present at the end :volcano-smiley: if we have visitors I shut the door and put the extractor fan on. As it enters flowering the door will be shut all the time and fan going but for now it is nice to doze off and wake up to a suttle smell :yummy:

20161118_224443_HDR.jpg
20161118_224458_HDR.jpg
20161118_224451_HDR.jpg

It is hard not to talk about. Especially when doing the original set up which took a weekend to do. Then having to monday conversation at work of what did you get up to at the weekend. And just replying oh nothing really.
I will upload some pictures tonight with an update. Seems to be getting a lot wider now.

I have noticed a significant differance between the 2 plants in height. It seems that one plant looks roughly a week behind the other, even though they are the same breed and have the exact same conditions and feed. Any ideas why this might be? They were germinated and planted at the same time also.
20161124_221113_HDR.jpg
20161124_221122_HDR.jpg

Nice man. I'm no expert I've done read other journals seeing plants do the same. I was reading one last night someone was growing my strain and had serval and said one was big with huge buds but with little tricone on plant other was small but with heavy tricone I'm guessing it's just all genetics in the plant and what the plant feels like doing

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice man. I'm no expert I've done read other journals seeing plants do the same. I was reading one last night someone was growing my strain and had serval and said one was big with huge buds but with little tricone on plant other was small but with heavy tricone I'm guessing it's just all genetics in the plant and what the plant feels like doing

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:thumb:

I have noticed a significant differance between the 2 plants in height. It seems that one plant looks roughly a week behind the other, even though they are the same breed and have the exact same conditions and feed. Any ideas why this might be? They were germinated and planted at the same time also.
20161124_221113_HDR.jpg
20161124_221122_HDR.jpg

Hey I'm doing blue treacle also and there's a height diff and size dif it's as if some are older even germinated and sprouted same time there's one that looks a day or so old and biggest is like 4x the size all same ages

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive grown 2 blue treacles so far. I got them at the same time and treated them exactly the same. First one finished at 4 1/2 ft and this one is going to finish at about 3 ft. Genetics.

Back
Top Bottom