1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

Thanks infam0us! Good to see your along for the ride. Ill have to check your journal out no doubt!
Nice one on the switching plants tip but I'ma a tad OCD mad and make sure there trading places! :thumb:

Mono my good friend!!! Thanks! Its all a bit overwhelming for my very first grow, i still have my fingers crossed!
:rofl:

Thanks infam0us! Good to see your along for the ride. Ill have to check your journal out no doubt!
Nice one on the switching plants tip but I'ma a tad OCD mad and make sure there trading places! :thumb:

Mono my good friend!!! Thanks! Its all a bit overwhelming for my very first grow, i still have my fingers crossed!

Just keep doing what you are doing and everything will be fine :)

Hmm interesting. Welp sorry I don't know much about auto flowering but still tagging along for the ride bud. I'm OCD myself I check on it about 4-5 times a day lol.

DAY 35.
Slight problem, they have grown bigger than i expected and i have no more space for vertical growth!
If you se win the pictures any more growth upwards and they will touch the light, and I've got feeling there is gunna be more.
photo_3245.JPG
photo_1359.JPG
photo_2304.JPG
photo_4193.JPG
photo_5124.JPG

damn, they're out of control! what are the depth and width of your containers? you can try lsting the main tops, or even cutting them off.

DAY 35.
Slight problem, they have grown bigger than i expected and i have no more space for vertical growth!
If you se win the pictures any more growth upwards and they will touch the light, and I've got feeling there is gunna be more.
photo_3245.JPG
photo_1359.JPG
photo_2304.JPG
photo_4193.JPG
photo_5124.JPG

pinch and bend my friend. get some rope and tie her down.get freaky its a tough ass weed that can handle abuse bending to control size has been used for years.

Wow Berri, looking great. I can see your space issue though!

As you know, I am not an expert, but when I stopped feeding my ladies N, they stopped growing up. Maybe if you switch now to a lower N yours will be the same?

xx

damn, they're out of control! what are the depth and width of your containers? you can try lsting the main tops, or even cutting them off.
Thanks b.real, I'm growing in 11Litre pots. I think LST the main top will be the best option as i think cutting them will cause to much stress for these Auto's.
30% for late flower check out some pro dutch "green house" grows on tube they have the methods down.
As for the humidity i will be fine as I've just ordered a dehumidifier for the grow tent. :Namaste:

I have read a lot that states when starting with the flower nutrient the vertical growth stops, this clearly isn't true as of now but i sure do hope it stops growing up now.:ganjamon:

Mine have really stretched in the past week, mine seem to be growing faster now it's flowering. Yours are very long and stretchy anyway.

What are all your guys thoughts on flushing in coco?
Would it make any difference that there autos's? i Guess not but though id ask.
Now Im getting towards the end of the grow I've got a lot more reading to do to get it 100% right.
:high-five:

What are all your guys thoughts on flushing in coco?
Would it make any difference that there autos's? i Guess not but though id ask.
Now Im getting towards the end of the grow I've got a lot more reading to do to get it 100% right.
:high-five:

the bigger autos are similar to reg in the number of weeks to flower so flush your coco might be necessary . coco can hold excess nitro.

So all is good, i tied down the main cola due to height restrictions and its looking good now.
These photos are from yesterday i will post some more pics over the weekend.:ganjamon:
photo_1360.JPG
photo_2305.JPG
photo_5125.JPG
photo_4194.JPG
photo_3246.JPG
photo_618.JPG
photo_716.JPG
photo_819.JPG

GJ on the bending.. looking good. I was just wondering the tips that are folding, are those any cause for concern. Not all but a few of mine are like that (new pics up ;)).

Thanks for the feedback guys!
I have tied down some other lower branches, i shall get some pics up soon of them. :thumb:
Not to sure about the leaf tips, maybe slight heat stress and it seems to have gone down.
photo_5126.JPG
photo_4195.JPG
photo_3247.JPG
photo_2306.JPG
photo_1362.JPG
photo562.JPG

Back
Top Bottom