First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SCROG

Re: First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SC

the intake hole is bottom left of the tent, and the fan is in the bottom left hand corner also but its turning from left to right constantly

Re: First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SC

slight problem, hopefully not to much of a big one tho, the last 2 nights the temps have bin going 55-60 lights off, trying find some blankets or something to insulate the tent while the weathers cold outside

Good you caught that. that would slow them down a lot. try to shoot for a 10 degree variance from lights on lights off.

Lower temps later in flower for some but not for all strains.

so put the radiator on warm for a couple of hour before i went bed and had exhaust ducting blowing straight into the room instead of out the window and the lowest temp last night was 60.4, il keep doing this and just keep an eye on it, and when you say it will slow them down does this mean it stunts growth and effects yield or they will just take longer to ripen???

just had a scan through your completed journal aswell,massive yield !! giving me big hopes for when i get this larger set up with the 600w, really nice mate cracking grow

Day 34 the back left plant seems fine, all new growth is green and the yellowing is only on older leaves whatever the problem was it seems to have sorted it self out ( fingers crossed) iv took loads of pictures il put them on either later or tommorow, also is it true the last 3-4 weeks is when they put the most weight on???

Nice Job on the scrog,do you find the chicken wire works well?
Thanks PSP

hi mate thanks for taking a look, yes the chicken wire is perfect as its quite bendy so its easy to work with

DSC_0677.jpg
DSC_06741.jpg
DSC_0673.jpg
DSC_06721.jpg
DSC_06701.jpg
DSC_06691.jpg
DSC_0668.jpg
DSC_06671.jpg
DSC_0666.jpg
DSC_06651.jpg
DSC_06641.jpg
DSC_0662.jpg
DSC_0661.jpg
DSC_06601.jpg
DSC_0659.jpg
DSC_0658.jpg
DSC_0657.jpg
DSC_0656.jpg
DSC_0655.jpg

yes mate 34 days from switch to 12/12, rekon about another 4 week to go. Did you manage to sort out your humidity?

Counting down the time :bravo: I can't wait to see em' buddy!!! Yeah I took your advice and put a bowl with ice, been switching out every morning with a bunch of fresh ice. Been helping the rH stay at about 37-41 but with my exhast fan I think its sucking most of it back up. But I'm finally able to keep the tent fully closed with a temp of 75-79, So it's finally coming alog. Thanks for asking!

Keep em goin brother everythings looking well! :thumb:

-CA215 :peace:

took some more pictures soon as the lights went off couldnt resist, you can see the older yellow leaves on the top left plant and new growth which is green, i arnt an expert but whatever the problem was i dont think it was as serious as it looked because id say it has the fattest colas out of all 3, heres the pics

DSC_06841.jpg
DSC_0683.jpg
DSC_06791.jpg
DSC_06812.jpg
DSC_06801.jpg
DSC_06821.jpg
DSC_06781.jpg

thanks mate appreciate it, iv booked a week off work for inbetween the 8th and 9th week incase they need the chop, some things are just more important hahaha

oh yeh i forgot to add, i bought these dehumidifing bags for last few weeks off flower to keep humidity right down, says they prevent mould aswell so cant be a bad thing they were dirt cheap and sell them in most supermarkets

DSC_06761.jpg

Day 39 since 12/12 and im considering cutting the screen away from them ready for when i flush, it will be a bit of a ball ache but would be loads easier in the long run so i can put them in the bath when i flush, could do with a massive turkey baster haha, been looking at manual syphon pumps on ebay ready for my next grow , looks like a really cheap and easy way of just sucking all run off water away without any hassle SIPHON PUMP MANUAL SYPHON FUEL TRANSFER WATER PETROL DIESEL FLUID LIQUID EXTRACT | eBay

Day 39 since 12/12 and im considering cutting the screen away from them ready for when i flush, it will be a bit of a ball ache but would be loads easier in the long run so i can put them in the bath when i flush, could do with a massive turkey baster haha, been looking at manual syphon pumps on ebay ready for my next grow , looks like a really cheap and easy way of just sucking all run off water away without any hassle SIPHON PUMP MANUAL SYPHON FUEL TRANSFER WATER PETROL DIESEL FLUID LIQUID EXTRACT | eBay

I took your advice with that turkey baster. Couldn't find a decent sized one, I now feel your pain.

That pump looks like a decent idea bro, good call!!

How those buds lookin sir, starting to plump up?

-CA215:peace:

They should put on some weight in the next week or so. Have you flushed them yet? If there is too much nitrogen it will slow
Bud development. They look good from here.

How far is your light from the tops?

Back
Top Bottom