250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

How long does it usually take for your plants to go from 75% milky/25% clear to 100% milky? Cheers
It shouldn't take too much longer, maybe a week im guessing. I had a couple on last grow that seemed like it took forever for the trics to amber to 20%.✌️

It shouldn't take too much longer, maybe a week im guessing. I had a couple on last grow that seemed like it took forever for the trics to amber to 20%..✌️

Yah same with mine... I didn't watch for the cloudy part very much... whenever I checked I checked for amber trics, like EastCoast. And I always looked at Sugar leaves approx 2" down from the tip on the colas... but to be honest... I don't know if I ever read where the optimum check should be for amber trics... the bud will continue to grow and swell with new growth but the leaves would be there for a few weeks without much change...except trics... hmmmm Lol!

Yah same with mine... I didn't watch for the cloudy part very much... whenever I checked I checked for amber trics, like EastCoast. And I always looked at Sugar leaves approx 2" down from the tip on the colas... but to be honest... I don't know if I ever read where the optimum check should be for amber trics... the bud will continue to grow and swell with new growth but the leaves would be there for a few weeks without much change...except trics... hmmmm Lol!
Okay will check lower down when I get home, because leaves are starting to yellowing quite fast for mine without feeding. So hope it will be fine until saturday when I got time to chop lol. Seen some amber ones on a few buds but they are rare.
Will se later on today :)

Time to do some scissor work!

420-magazine-mobile589732722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1173856727.jpg

So wet yield after trimming at almost exactly 800 grams! I've read that it should be like 1/4 of that in actual dry weight :) ?
420-magazine-mobile1035936739.jpg
Very nice haul. You will probably get right around 20% of what your wet weight was. 20% of 800 is 160 so that would be my guess. That's how I estimated mine on my first run and it was pretty close.✌️

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom