1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

Going nicely, I look forward to the non hps pics - though it seems your camera does better than mine with the HPS - I get really bad light lines, or it comes out completely dark.

How are your bud sites doing? Mine are coming together nicely now, and really smelling sweet. It is exciting at this stage, it starts to look like something that can soon be smoked!

Good work

xx

Sorry for no update I've been super ill with some stomach bug but here are some pics (not great).
One of the plants leafs are all really droopy, I'm thinking this is under watering as i missed my regular water day due to being ill.
If you have more info would be great to make sure, I'm hoping the plant will pick up now I'm watering as normal.
photo_5119.JPG
photo_4189.JPG
photo_3241.JPG
photo_2297.JPG
photo_1349.JPG

Also what do you think a good humidity is for me now, 4 weeks in.
I have read a lot that says keep 50-65 until the last 2 weeks, others that say 40-55 for last 4 weeks?

hey man, your plants look good. did you top them or did they naturally branch out like that?

sorry about the stomach bug. you should try eating raw garlic morning and night cut up in a meal.

Thanks b.real!
Nope, no topping or LST.
Im feeling a lot better thanks, will keep in mind the raw garlic for the future:thumb:.

I second the raw garlic, works for everything - it is a wonder food. (Also help clean out any worms you may have picked up ;) )

Your girls are looking good - though I am seeing the same thing with mine - one has got a shoot on the hight - and is getting much longer!

I think maybe your flopping is a bit of underwatering, I've been waiting until they look like that, then water, then over the next few hours they reach and reach and reach for the sky :)

xx

Thanks Mono, the whole of this grow I've been thinking about some LST but haven't got huge amounts of info, will need to read up a bit more but thanks for the shout!:Namaste:

Any opinions here?

I don't believe it matters too much as long as it's below 60 with good circulation. Check the leaves fir moisture build up if dry you're good :)

And from what I've learned on lst, IMO it is all about growth tip height keep them level and spread out and bingo instant carpet, week 4 to 6 weeks training.

Any new pics?

Thanks Mono, I experimented with some LST on one of the girls today i will have to post some pics over the weekend for you guys.
Everything seems well atm, I'm giving quarter strength Bloombastic and full A&B and ATAzyme.
Exactly 30 days in and I'm really happy and surprised with the progress!
:thumb:
I find it a lot easier to go wiht he flow and try to use the knowledge i know instead of constantly filling my cranium with opinions and personal growing experiences.
Sure is a big help you guys are here to show what you know though, thats for sure!
:thanks:

Sorry for no update I've been super ill with some stomach bug but here are some pics (not great).
One of the plants leafs are all really droopy, I'm thinking this is under watering as i missed my regular water day due to being ill.
If you have more info would be great to make sure, I'm hoping the plant will pick up now I'm watering as normal.
photo_5119.JPG
photo_4189.JPG
photo_3241.JPG
photo_2297.JPG
photo_1349.JPG

Hi Berri ! ... How are you my friend!?

The girls are coming along great ! ... Grats and + Reps for the nice work !

Happy Dankend to you !

Peace and love ! :)

Any opinions here?

I don't really bother with my humidity, I'm just using the "fan and sink" idea I came up with and my ladies are doing fine !

Don't worry too much Berri, they look fine as they are at the moment ! :) ... Jus't make sure it doesn't get too hot in there, that's a bigger concern than humidity my friend !

Keep up the good work never the less !

I don't really bother with my humidity, I'm just using the "fan and sink" idea I came up with and my ladies are doing fine !

Don't worry too much Berri, they look fine as they are at the moment ! :) ... Jus't make sure it doesn't get too hot in there, that's a bigger concern than humidity my friend !

Keep up the good work never the less !
Thanks Dr! Hope all is well with you, how are the Auto's getting on. They must nearly be done now right?!
Im all good thank you.
Temps never reach 80f i keep between 74-77 after a little heat stress earlier on in the grow.:thumb:
Here are a few pics...Ill be taking some better ones without HPS tomorrow hopefully!
photo_2301.JPG
photo_5122.JPG
photo_4191.JPG
photo_1356.JPG

nice grow area, nice plants! I used to grow at 90-90f at the canopy and my plants were fine.

Ok all caught up now. Looking good Berri. I'm new to this too I'm on my second journal but the fridge just didn't get done smh. But my NL in coco is up and running. I noticed you using coco and found your post very informative, and believe me there are always question as you learn. The shorter one Iv dubbed Short top lol might benefit if you switch the plant sides (meaning move the one from the right to the left and vice versa). I turn mine a few times just to get a good over all lighting spectrum. (these are my opinion and not based on any facts). I actually moved mine around a few times before getting a good center. Hope that helps any. And also my temps reached up to 92 for a few hours and my baby did fine. Mary is such a strong women. Subbed and intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom