First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SCROG

Re: First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SC

nearly forgot heres the pictures of one of the stems i snapped , always going have gaffa tape handy from now on just as a precaution

DSC_07295.jpg
DSC_07284.jpg

Re: First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SC

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

hello nice grow! can anyone help me with a fool proof plan to grow some feminized white widow in my walk in closet ? i have not grown before and don't wanna make any rookie mistakes starting off i will make a grow journal when i start and document everything as i go but i need someone to tell me what equipment to buy like a good light and soil and nutrients i will need and what i will have to do can anyone help me out ??

Back
Top Bottom