250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

Another thing to consider.

There are many filter manufacturers out there. Only two work well.

- Can Filters
- Phresh Filters.

Always buy from one of these.

I have the 31 pound Can Filter that does an amazing job.

Another thing to consider.

There are many filter manufacturers out there. Only two work well.

- Can Filters
- Phresh Filters.

Always buy from one of these.

I have the 31 pound Can Filter that does an amazing job.

Ummm, yah... I think I just bought a cheapo... I'll have to look at the specs... that's why I ordered the 6"... thinking I could grow into a 6" system eventually...or if needed. Oh the $$$$$ I could spend!!! Lol

Ummm, yah... I think I just bought a cheapo... I'll have to look at the specs... that's why I ordered the 6"... thinking I could grow into a 6" system eventually...or if needed. Oh the $$$$$ I could spend!!! Lol

A friend of mine bought a 6 inch fan and filter combo from Ventec. Didn't work right outta the box.

Thanks guys for your input on the filters, will get another one for next grow I will go around with some ONA last days here as it's not a punch in the face smell to it, more like a small scent. Almost can't tell it by myself when I enter my home but it's there, hehe. New seal around the apartment door also so I think I'm safe. Knock on wood.
Cheers!

Thanks guys for your input on the filters, will get another one for next grow . I will go around with some ONA last days here as it's not a punch in the face smell to it, more like a small scent. Almost can't tell it by myself when I enter my home but it's there, hehe. New seal around the apartment door also so I think I'm safe. Knock on wood.
Cheers!

Lol! I love the sneaky shit! ..

Hi, need help.
Took out the plant for daily watering and saw this brown and dried bud in the middle of plant? All the other buds look healthy.
420-magazine-mobile449478773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile462651268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618367464.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1894513243.jpg

Fucking bud rot, fuck fuck fuck!
Don't know I should chop everything down and and hang them in different places so they wont spread to one another?

Don't know I should chop everything down and and hang them in different places so they wont spread to one another?
Yeah, that looks like bud rot. Looks just like what I had. I had to chop the main cola off. Be super careful with not touching that bud and any other flowers. It will spread like fire. I chopped mine and washed everything with hydrogen peroxide. Still hoping I can salvage the test of plant

Really??

You have low temps like below 20 degrees C and high humidity like above 60%?????

Last couple of days have been steady 21 degrees and rh between 20-40%

Since its crispy, and you turned the fans down yesterday, I think its heat damage. 20-40% RH isn't the recipe for bud rot.

Since its crispy, and you turned the fans down yesterday, I think its heat damage. 20-40% RH isn't the recipe for bud rot.
Hm, this is so wierd. I have had it at the same distance for last couple of weeks and have been fine, 2 weeks ago we had around 28 degrees outside and then I got it cooler in the fridge. Last couple of days had been cooler. Did not turn the fans down either so long or at really low rpm. If I had it on max before I turned it down to 80% for a couple of hours. It pulls air quite good even at that rate. The air that's coming out is luke warm, but not hot. Hmm

Really??

You have low temps like below 20 degrees C and high humidity like above 60%?????
My temps are around 19 at night and 28 with lights on. Humidity is around 60%. Didn't look like heat damage to me on your buds. Looked just like the bud rot I had. Around the stem where there was no airflow it was turning brown and looked like mold.

I hope you don't have it. If you do just be careful not to touch anywhere else on plant and sterilize tools, hands, etc

My temps are around 19 at night and 28 with lights on. Humidity is around 60%. Didn't look like heat damage to me on your buds. Looked just like the bud rot I had. Around the stem where there was no airflow it was turning brown and looked like mold.

I hope you don't have it. If you do just be careful not to touch anywhere else on plant and sterilize tools, hands, etc
Okay yeah it sure looks like mold when I opened the bud up. Wierd thing to happen over just a few hours :(
I cut her off the plant immediately and disinfected scissors and razerblade. Also found some small brown leaves on the bigger buds that I pulled. Wonder if I should chop her down completely so everything doesn't get ruined?
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom