1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

Springtails in runoff an issue?
Read a lot that says there not, just wanted your guys opinions if you knew from experience..
:reading420magazine:

Sorry I've really been slacking with my posts so I'm here so supply an update!:Namaste:
There has been huge growth since the last pics and tonight i will change to the dual spectrum HPS! Its flower time.
They both smell beautiful now.
I have been watering every other day with half strength nutrients and as of now i haven't had any nute burn.
I make sure i always have a 15 to 20% run-off.
One of the plants is quite a bit smaller than the other one not to sure why but I'm thinking of adding more nutrients for the little guy and if he does suffer nute burn ill pull it back.
What is the best humidity range now I'm at the flowering stage? I'm not even 3 weeks in so i still want to keep humidity up 50-60& right, until the last 2 weeks when i should drop it to 20-40%?
Also should i be giving the Bloom nuts at this stage, feels too early...
Slight issues with the leafs curling up but I've put the light higher and they seem to have picked up a bit.
:rollit:
Springtails in runoff an issue?
Read a lot that says there not, just wanted your guys opinions if you knew from experience..
:reading420magazine:
In my run-off i noticed tiny white bugs hopping around, scared the shit out of me so i spent the next few hours reading trying to find out what the little alien jumping creatures where!
In the end it seems i doth have a real issue but if i see any damage to the plants il have to take further action.:bong:

It would be good to know what you guys think of the little girls.
18 days from popping.
Ahhh, also i thinking of names... i feel sorry for the guys.
Surely its only natural to name them both!
photo_1345.JPG
photo_2292.JPG
photo_3237.JPG
photo_817.JPG
photo_4185.JPG
photo_713.JPG
photo_615.JPG
photo_1015.JPG

nice looking plants. the one on the right is going through some heat stress. I would move that light up about 6 inches.

I usually have springtails in my soil too and its nothing to worry about they are a part of good soil, as long as one doesn't transform into a fruit fly larvae LOL

nice looking plants. the one on the right is going through some heat stress. I would move that light up about 6 inches.

I usually have springtails in my soil too and its nothing to worry about they are a part of good soil, as long as one doesn't transform into a fruit fly larvae LOL

I get them to along with killer roots

Thanks guys i have raised the lights higher and there have started to look better, i also changed to the DS HPS last night and I'm sure every time i look there bigger ahhaa:Rasta:

looks really nice Berri - always good to see an update from you, so I can see how your ladies are going. Sorry one got a little bit stressed from the heat - glad she is feeling better now though :)

Iļl update today or tomorrow - I think tomorrow is day 18 for me too. :)

xx

Random question time...
Are 3 fans overkill?
Surely if the temps and humidity are fine it doesn't matter how many fans you have? Just better air circulation...

Random question time...
Are 3 fans overkill?
Surely if the temps and humidity are fine it doesn't matter how many fans you have? Just better air circulation...

If they are positioned correctly to avoid wind burn then three is fine.

:peace:

Do you need that many, if temps and humidity are fine, even just considering the use of electricity?

:Namaste:

If they are positioned correctly to avoid wind burn then three is fine.

:peace:

Do you need that many, if temps and humidity are fine, even just considering the use of electricity?

Hmmmm yeah good point Mono, basically my oscillating fan broke (it works but doesn't oscillate) so i got a new one and just kept the old one in there too, it seems to keep the temps at a better range.

3 weeks in, I'm hitting them both with the DS HPS, i know there in flowering right but what range should my Humidity be at this point?
I have no problem reaching 60-65% with humidifier but I'm sure it should be 40-55% for flowering?
Am i right?
:thumb:

3 weeks in, I'm hitting them both with the DS HPS, i know there in flowering right but what range should my Humidity be at this point?
I have no problem reaching 60-65% with humidifier but I'm sure it should be 40-55% for flowering?
Am i right?
:thumb:

The lower the humidity during flowering the better to reduce the chances of mould. However, mould will struggle to take in a well ventilated area.

If you aim for less than 50% humidity during flowering everything will be sweet. If you are looking for a cheap, simple way to lower humidity then you can place a small dish of table salt in the grow area. The salt absorbs the water in the air.

You will, however, have to change the salt regularly.

Back
Top Bottom