JJ Bones Soil GDP Grow Journal - 2012

Equipment: GrowLab 145L, Botanicare 3x3 Flood Tray, X-Tray 3x3, GeoPots 3 gallon, SunGrip Light Hangers, Sunleaves Sunspot 8" (x2), Quantum 1000w Digital Ballast (x2), Digilux MH Bulb (x2), Plantmax HPS, Interlux Extreme HPS, Holmes Clip-On Fan, 6"x16" Phresh Filter 400 CFM, Can Fan 6" HO, Thermoflo Ducting, 6" Max-Fan, 6x4 reducer, Danby 12k BTU A/C, Pro Mix HP

Strain: Grand Daddy Purple

Nutrients (so far): Sensi Grow, Flora Nectar, Roots Excelurator

Well this grow journal was kept up with like I would have liked, you know how it goes. So what I'm going to do in order to get this marked completed, is post tons of pics of the grow. Then I will sum it up, what I thought etc. Thanks for anyone who checks it out!

The Setup:

IMG_18455.JPG

IMG_18717.jpg

IMG_186812.jpg

IMG_18466.JPG

IMG_18497.JPG

IMG_18528.JPG

IMG_18476.jpg

^ yes ducting was eventually hooked up to the carbon filter

IMG_18548.jpg

No harvest pics, my bad! This grow was done with a roommate/partner, so I didn't have 100% control of this grow.

Overall it went pretty well, first time I experienced a SCRog first hand.

The yield was pretty low, IMO, definitely not a good run in that department. Got 1 1/2 pounds off this, was running two 1000w full blast.

Stay tuned for my current grow, I've taken way better notes for the journal and some more pictures. It will be 10x better then this one, so if you slightly enjoyed what you saw here, check back soon.

Hi JJ Bones,

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. If you had planned for this to be a continuous journal, just let me know and I'll move it back. ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom