First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SCROG

Re: First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SC

Never mind on the nitrogen thing. If anything you could feed a touch of nitrogen with your flower nutrients. They look to have a light fade on the fans. This should help them with a little more growth. Don't over do it though. Your girls will finish fine without it but it is something I would consider doing.

Cheers

Re: First Ever Indoor Grow & Journal 2012/2013 - White Widow x Big Bud 250w MH/HPS SC

was going flush about 7 - 7 1/2 weeks in as not even on week 6 yet (been told this strain will go about 9 weeks) and the light is roughly about 8" -10" inches away and the buds seem to be filling out a bit more, hard to tell when your in there everyday haha going try leave going in there now till end of weekend and when i take some more pics

what do you mean by "They look to have a light fade on the fans" ????

They look like they are fading meaning the plant is using up that nitrogen it has stored in the medium and roots. At this point
I would maybe add really light grow nutrients like 1/8 strength maybe 1/4 strength. Along side your flower flower nutrients as well.
Really would be best to test your runoff from the pots if you could. What nutrients are you using?
Do

Ohh right im with ya , gave them a feed earlier on today so wont be able give them grow nutes til sumtime next week unles it wil be ok to do it tomorow? And was using bio grow and now using bio bloom with liquid carbo load, thanks for this help by the way much appreciated

Also is them fading common at this stage and givin them slight grow nutes pretty much the thing to do?

hey wild bill thanks for the comment mate

just had a quick look in when lights come on couldnt resist, i have to say one plant dosnt look no where near as frosty as the other 2, its the one that i snapped the main stem on so dont no if it this could be a reason plus dont think the main cola is as big as the other 2 either, im curious as to how it healed underneath the gaffa tape tho. Remind me on when i harvest and il peel the tape off and take some pics

P.S day 40 so im guessing roughly anywhere between 16 and 23 days left

Exactly 6 weeks since 12/12, everythings looking fine, temps under control, humidity got into 60's last night when lights were off so put them dehumidifiers in there.
Think i got a touch of nute burn on one of them aswell and took some pictures this morning so il upload them later

so im back avnt been able get on power packs broke on computer so wont be fixed till later so il have to put pics up over weekend, managed get some close up of trichomes but il try get sum better ones as need mess about with camera a bit, their all pretty much transparent at this point with a few milky ones, not a lot else to report apart from they smell mouth watering and seem to have filled out a lot more this last week.
oh yeh iv also cut away the screen so i can put them in the bath when i flush, could of planned it a bit better but il no for next time, going buy a tray that will fit the whole tent and have it raised on bricks and planks of wood so i can slide another tray underneath to collect run off .
will post later :thumb: woop woop haha

heres a few pics
DSC_06872.jpg

DSC_06902.jpg

DSC_06921.jpg

DSC_06971.jpg

TRICHOME PICS , Il try get some better quality next time

IMG-20130221-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20130221-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20130221-WA0005.jpg

Also cleaned out the osculating fan and it was pretty clogged up with crap, going to do exhaust fan after every grow also

DSC_07051.jpg

DSC_07042.jpg

them pics were took end of week 6 and into week 7 and its now day 50 , going to start flush about wednsday/thursday and hopefully they will have the chop in about 10 -12 days (at a guess)

just wondering what trichome ratio you prefer? i was going go with 60% amber 40% milky, il check them again end of the week see how close were getting and post pics

Day 53 n just flushed them, the pots are roughly just over 2 gallon so i ran 5 gallons of plain water through each pot , gave them an extra gallon to be on the safe side (glad i cut away the screen or would of been a nightmare )

it must be a real big job when youve got over 5 plants in bigger than 3 gallon pots -- something to look forward to when i get bigger tent haha

iv took a few pictures under better light and they are frosty as fuck, looks like theyv been covered in sugar il upload pics later,

also the plant that had stunted growth at the begining is now leaning to one side due to the weight of the bud, ul no which one by the picture

im also trying to guess how much dry yield there will be just by looking at size of buds on the plant, i rekon 2 oz give or take with taking into consideration they are in small pots under small light and didnt veg them aslong as i wanted to but no matter what the yield i will be happy with this first grow!

Pics later :thanks:

thanks shotafire, forgot to add iv put 3 of them dehumidifing bag things in there and its bought the rh down to an average 38%

heres the pics

DSC_0689.jpg
DSC_06903.jpg
DSC_06912.jpg
DSC_06922.jpg
DSC_06961.jpg
DSC_06972.jpg
DSC_07011.jpg
DSC_07021.jpg

hey ca, havnt posted on your journal in a while but im still watching, tents really filling up now going be good when u flip 12/12,

little update exactly 8 weeks since 12/12 and checked the trichomes and they are about 10 -20% amber top of the plant, and mainly all clear/milky at the bottom, id post some pictures but the microscope attaches to the mrs iphone and shes at work so will have to be in the week now,
il check them every day then give them 24-48 hours of darkness before i harvest

They had the chop friday night after 24 hours of darkness and are hanging up drying ready for cure, heres the pics , any questions fire away.......

DSC_07239.jpg
DSC_07246.jpg
DSC_07257.jpg
DSC_07266.jpg
DSC_07276.jpg
DSC_07304.jpg
DSC_07316.jpg
DSC_07323.jpg
DSC_07333.jpg
DSC_07345.jpg
DSC_07354.jpg

Back