1st Grow: 2 x Feminized Blue Treacle Auto

Found em called airlocks
8e5863f8b88c6dc002d78ba473ad2b63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had the problem you were talking about with the leaf tips browning and the leaves shriveling up and falling off... Have you been using a pk booster? I started using some my last grow and i no longer had those problems. It hurt my yield the first few times.

Hey man . have you ever tried to brew alchahol before ? There's these things we call trumpets over here it's kind of a cork lid with a plastic air trap in it with a ball that lets the air/co2 out but not let anything back in have a look in to one of those if your gonna do the bottle thing may make it last a lot longer it come
Up on google as brewing trub but know it's not what they are called its the thing on top of the bottle
7c4e8a6069a23327c46f9e7a8c36bc2e.jpg
Sombody else may know the actuall name for it happy growing. And have you any photos of the lady's been waiting for you to update for ages ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey! I have some pictures above post that are all late last week or early this week. I have taken some more today so will upload later on.
Ive never tried to brew alcohol but i did try a similar thing for keeping tropical fish, a diy co2 release for the underwater plants, it failed miserably but I tried. I may get a air lock and attempt a diy co2 for next grow. Hoping not much longer left to go, I have a big list of improvements to do before my next grow, but have to wait for this one to finish and see the outcome. Hope yours is going well, I will head over to your thread in a minute!

Hey! I have some pictures above post that are all late last week or early this week. I have taken some more today so will upload later on.
Ive never tried to brew alcohol but i did try a similar thing for keeping tropical fish, a diy co2 release for the underwater plants, it failed miserably but I tried. I may get a air lock and attempt a diy co2 for next grow. Hoping not much longer left to go, I have a big list of improvements to do before my next grow, but have to wait for this one to finish and see the outcome. Hope yours is going well, I will head over to your thread in a minute!

Thanks man they are looking good tho I must say nice and happy plants I forgot what medium you are using soil or coco ?
It's all a learning curve so you will always get there in the end ..

Happy growing .

Thanks man they are looking good tho I must say nice and happy plants I forgot what medium you are using soil or coco ?
It's all a learning curve so you will always get there in the end ..

Happy growing .

I am using 2/3 soil and 1/perlite. Mixed with some fish blood and bone.

Thank you, just checked your homemade post. Like the idea of the bananna peels and the co2. I was thinking there is not much c02 where my plants are so I may try the yeast and sugar in a bottle, when it is shaken the lid is on, is there any fizz or expansion when the lid is taken off?
The heavier you shake the more boom it goes :rofl: So just slightly shake and open lid slowly.

So this weekend the smell seems to have intensified considerably. As soon as you enter the bedroom there is a clear smell of weed. We have several neutradol odour blocks (the same as ona) some automatic spray air freshners. I also have the 4" carbon filter fan running 24/7. If i put my nose next to the fans outlet you cant really smell it, so I think the smell is leaking from slight gaps in the cupboard (pictures below of light leaking out)
I did originally throughly cover all gaps with draught excluder tape, but some has started to fall off, can anyone think of more permanent solution to make a tight seal between the cupboard and the door? I am about to put some pictures up of the light leaks and the draught tape, also some pics of the 2 ladies.
Thanks!

I may upgrade to a 6" fan and scrubber next go as the 4 doesnt seem to be drawing air in that well. It seems to only take air close to the fans location, have read a few posts about the perfomance of 4" compared to 6". Hoping it will be finished soon so I can crack on with the upgrades I want to do. Cut a cheekly little bud of today for a tester. Couldnt resist

Hello askhole :)
I am on day 77 and still going. I have 2 BT both have come out different, 1 is about a foot tall than the other, may have been down to the LST.
The only problem I have came across is a potassium deficiency. But I am using tomoatoe feed which is 6-3-10 so I think I was just a little too tight with the amount of feed I was using.
The other thing as you may tell I am on day 77, and think its going to be close to 90 when its done, the advertised time was 65-70 i believe, weather this is down to my set up or it is a average time I dont know.
Velk is also doing some BT, check out his thread as well.
Good luck :thumb:

Hey bro noticed your post about the intake have a look what your extraction fan is pulling you may only need a stronger one as this is a problem
I had my self

Happy growing .

I will have check when this grow finishes, as its tucked inside the vent tubing now, its so weak that if i blow smoke by the fans output vent it doesnt even blow the smoke. Regret buying the 4" now, spent £60 on it when I could have got a 6" for a extra £20. Now im going to be stuck with the 4" and have to buy a 6" for the next grow anyway.
Have a family visit on wednesday so slightly nervous about the whole thing, if we can notice the smell clearly I imagine they will smell it easily, went out today and got 5 more neutordol, getting some oil burners tomorrow, used to use them to hide the smell of smoke a couple of years ago.
How are yours smelling? I remember you saying it smelt like a candy factory..

I will have check when this grow finishes, as its tucked inside the vent tubing now, its so weak that if i blow smoke by the fans output vent it doesnt even blow the smoke. Regret buying the 4" now, spent £60 on it when I could have got a 6" for a extra £20. Now im going to be stuck with the 4" and have to buy a 6" for the next grow anyway.
Have a family visit on wednesday so slightly nervous about the whole thing, if we can notice the smell clearly I imagine they will smell it easily, went out today and got 5 more neutordol, getting some oil burners tomorrow, used to use them to hide the smell of smoke a couple of years ago.
How are yours smelling? I remember you saying it smelt like a candy factory..

I hear you man and feel your pain I have been threw 3 extractor fans now one broke with in an hour second wasn't powerfull enough and my current one is over kill but it helps regulate the temps and rh good so it's okay.

Don't waste your money on burners and stuff like that go to your local smoke shop and look for this spray called agent orange. Literally 3 squirts of that a sniffer dog wouldn't be able to smell a bag of you hung it on its nose lol it's really good got me out of many a jam

And yea it smells so so nice smells like the name states fruity blueberry ish hint with a heavy syrupy candy cane smell smells like heaven tbh smells more like sweets than weed ! It's one of the best smelling strains I've come across I love the sweetness !

Happy growing .

Thanks I will have a look for that :thumb:
Be glad when this grow is over and I can do massive change for the next. Was looking at the mars leds as well, how many led bulbs would be good for 3 plants? Also the one I was looking at had a height recommendation of 12-24 inch clearance from the plant. Is this correct? As I am quite restriced on the height.

Thanks I will have a look for that :thumb:
Be glad when this grow is over and I can do massive change for the next. Was looking at the mars leds as well, how many led bulbs would be good for 3 plants? Also the one I was looking at had a height recommendation of 12-24 inch clearance from the plant. Is this correct? As I am quite restriced on the height.

I hear ya buddy I would highly recommend a Mars led what kind of space have you got clearance wise ? One 900w will do 3 or more I had 10 under 2 900s and it was just my tent was a bit to small so removed one good thing with LEDs you are less inclined to burn your baby's and the growth is amazing espesh with coco mine are about day 60 and pretty much ready well all but about 3 or 4 fantastic results with the 900s that measurement is about right I probably started about 30-24 inches away then brang closer and closer

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom