1st Grow: 2 x Feminized Blue Treacle Auto

sn420alex

I have 2 female blue treacle autoflowering.
They are in 1/3 perlite 2/3 soil 12 litre buckets.
4x 35watt cfl 18 on 6 off.
Temperature is 25-30 on and 15-20 off.
Planted germinated seeds on the 31/10/16
Estimated 60-65 harvest.

This is my first grow attempt so I am open to any helpful suggestions along the way.

I will upload pictures as well.

Screenshot_2016-11-08-19-58-54.png

I have 2 female blue treacle autoflowering.
They are in 1/3 perlite 2/3 soil 12 litre buckets.
4x 35watt cfl 18 on 6 off.
Temperature is 25-30 on and 15-20 off.
Planted germinated seeds on the 31/10/16
Estimated 60-65 harvest.

This is my first grow attempt so I am open to any helpful suggestions along the way.

I will upload pictures as well.

Forget what it says on the packet. 77 days before you have dried weed at best. 140w

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm in. Had a blue treacle from my last grow. The smoke is incredible, and smells heavenly. I grew it along side some white chronic and the treacle definitely came out on top, though the chronic was a little stronger

I have grown BT in the past and have one right now at about the halfway point. My first one went almost 120 days and im at about day 60 on this go around. It is fabulous smoke and smells amazing. When i hung it to dry my GF asked me if i was making pancakes with blueberry syrup for dinner. Lol

I forgot to say that this set up is in a small bedroom cupboard. It is 1 metre by 0.5 metres with plenty of height.
The inside is all wrapped with standard tin foil. I made my own light unit out of mdf offcuts, used uk light ceiling fittings but rewired to run off a plug. I have a 4inch inline carbon filter fan (not currently using as heat/smell is non issue at the moment) may upgrade to a 6 inch if needed. I am watering every 4/5 days with 5ml tomato feed and 1/2 litre water per plant.
I am about to upload some picture of the babies and the whole set up.

Thank you for the comments.
I will complete this journal throught the whole project. When this strain is complete I have 1 seed left of auto fem BT, but will be purchasing another fem auto strain to go with it for the second grow. Will hopefully learn a bit this time to make improvements for the next grow.
Any tips are appriciated.
But thank you for the positive comments and intrest.

Back
Top Bottom