Ready for harvest?

geiger

IMG_66127.JPG
IMG_66139.JPG

hay guys so this is my first grow and my pineapple express and blue treacle are looking good. both auto they actually turned out really small. im putting that down to trying to get my temp right when they were seedlings. however can you guys have a look and see how long i am till harvest? im still waiting on a microscope in the post.

just your thoughts really. leaves around the bottom of the 2 plants have started to discolour is this due to harvest time or because i stopped the nuiets for the last 2 weeks? there at the 9 week mark today.

Going just from those pictures, I'd say they still have a ways to go.

thanks I've been in 2 minds u see because of the leaves and some of the pistils are starting to turn orange.

thanks man

Yellow leaves are very common in flower.
I think I see new-ish pistils = more growth.
A lot of bud bulking-up can happen in the final couple of weeks.

:goodjob:

thanks man. should i go back on the nuiets? been using Bio-Heaven and used some PK13-14 but stopped all nueits about a week ago?

thanks man. should i go back on the nuiets? been using Bio-Heaven and used some PK13-14 but stopped all nueits about a week ago?

Man - I hate offering this kind of advice. A lot of it is personal preference.
If it helps you decide, IMO you have another couple of weeks to go...at least.
I don't use those nute's or flush so I'll let someone else take the ball and run w/it.

Just to chime in. I would recommend that you do another week of nutrients then start the 2 week flush.

Pita is right though, you have at least 2 more weeks by looking at those pictures. The lower leaves will be yellowing because of the no nutrients. So, not a big deal. Just give her a little to eat maybe 2 more feeding and flush. .

Keep us posted with how the girls are doing. All the best!

my 2 cents
The yellowing of the lower leaves only indicates that the plant is feeding off itself from the energy/sugars stored in the leaves. I will agree with Major Pita and Pigeon that you have at least a few more weeks to go just from the looks of the pistils. To me it looks like you had your HPS light on when you took your pictures, I may be mistaken but the color tinge appears to show that. It would be easier to be certain if you photograph them under a standard white light as opposed to a HPS. I see what appears to be some pistil colorization on the 2nd photo but on the top photo the most I could make out was perhaps one or two pistils that have even started changing color.

Ultimately what will determine how much more time you have will be the trichomes and what type of high you are looking for out of this bud. If you are looking for a good stoney effect you will have more time then if you are looking for a good euphoric head high. That alone could tack an extra week onto the grow.

I have no real opinion as to the nutes verses no nutes at this stage of the game. Least not one I care to vocalize at the moment, without doing it myself 1st.

Back
Top Bottom