Light House Hydro Grow Tent

ilikebike

Ok so i got this tent from a store called gotham products on ebay. payed $160 shipped for it on a buy it now listing. Its 5x5x7'. Thing is heavy duty. Shipping weight was 44lbs. Take it out the box, the canvas shell is heavy as fuck, Nice things that are heavy and feel solid are usually good! (thats like a life guideline). Comes with the metal bars for frame, plastic corner connectors, and basic instructions. Takes about 5 minutes to get the frame built with 2 people. (I then tape all the joints just to ensure their connection)
Unfold and unzip the canvas shell and slip it over the frame, very tight but not so tight that it was a pain in the ass to get it around the frame. For its size this was very easy to put up with 2 people. Or maybe were just getting good at assembling these tents considering it was our 3rd one we had build and the 2nd one that day!

Tons of ports, with draw strings (AWESOME!) Very heavy duty velcro on the flaps. The zippers are like diesel big. The canvas is like 600D or something like that its heavy grade! Few pockets in the inside, passive air vents on the bottom. 2 supports for hanging lights and it even came with straps for mounting a carbon filter.

I have to say i am extremely impressed with this tent check out gothamproducts on ebay you wont be disappointed.

Oh and fast shipping!

100_09036.JPG

Back
Top Bottom