Lighting question?

hashishan

i have constructed a grow box 5ft across by 5ft across and five feet high for the preveg state i have a couple of floresent lights hanging from the roof it has been working decently but i know i will need more juice soon.only problem is the funds are really low.so i need a little advise from fellow growers who know how it is to be broke.i need to know about any cheap grow lights i can aquire for flowerig.i dont care if i will have to do a little splicing,rewiring or rebuilding all together.i just need something that will work for my girls...please any help would be great....

A couple of flourescents? what size 40w? cool bulbs doubles?
Look thru some of our grow posts relating to the CFL lights some people have been using, and see if that is for your needs. Also how much do you have for a light? We can make some suggestions for you then.
Howe long in to veg cycle are they?
What was start date?
How many plants?
Soil? What size containers?
Are they on a timer set up? 18/6
Ventilation? what and how are you doing this?
Possibly a 250w self ballested hps could do for you to help Flower.
Pictures, do you have any to post up?

17w soft white fluorescent tubes,and two 100w compact fluorescent twist bulbs 1600 lumens per bulb.one of my girls is 6 weeks and 7 are still seedlings.i only have so many because its a bag seed grow and i have to sort out the males.they are in soil.a home made compost.3.5 gallon pots.and yes the lights are on a timer set to 18/6.and for ventalation i have a fan in the grow box.a fan blowing air out and a hole near the bottom for intake.nothing special.thankyou for your help again

1204080116.jpg

1204080115a1.jpg

12040801151.jpg

1204080114.jpg

17w soft white fluorescent tubes,and two 100w compact fluorescent twist bulbs 1600 lumens per bulb.one of my girls is 6 weeks and 7 are still seedlings.i only have so many because its a bag seed grow and i have to sort out the males.they are in soil.a home made compost.3.5 gallon pots.and yes the lights are on a timer set to 18/6.and for ventalation i have a fan in the grow box.a fan blowing air out and a hole near the bottom for intake.nothing special.thankyou for your help again

1204080116.jpg

1204080115a.jpg

1204080115.jpg

1204080114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom