Limp yellowish dry bottom leaves Clone

Jpapes89

Hey All, I'm New to this site, and to growing.I've been growing my clone under a 100 watt equivalent CFL in my own little grow chamber. As Of late the bottom leaves have been turning dry, yellow, and droopy. It's an OG Herojuana Clone that I just rooted about 4 days ago, fed it light nutrients and I've been putting it in the sun as well because here in california it's sunny 300+ Days. The newly sprouting leaves on top look great and green, just the bottom ones I'm worried about, it's only about 7 in tall. PLEASE HELP! :thanks:

I wouldn't worry too much yet. If your plant rooted just 4 days ago, then that means it has been using the stored energy in the leaves in order to root. This is seen as yellowing of the leaves and possibly falling off. Once the plant is rooted it will start to absorb nutes through them (the roots that is). I would wait a few days and see what happens. If the problem persist then post some stats and pictures and hopefully folks here can chime in.

CGSs

I put it into soil a week ago today! Plant is still same, doesn't look to be getting worse or better. I'll put pics up when I have the chance. Although the leaves are yellow (some) the leaves themselves look fine. I'll put some monitored pics and info up when I have the chance! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom