Listen2marley's Indoor Multi Strain Grow - 400W HPS & 105W CFL

whats up fellow 420ers? sorry its been so long since my last update but I do them on my phone and it was broke I just got a new one. Honestly though not a whole lot to update. Everythings looking great. most of them i had to top even though I didnt want to, they grew faster than I expected and hit the cfl bulb and got burnt ao I had no choice. I added an auto super silver haze, not sure if I had mentioned that and its looking very good as well. The biggest thing I have to update is that the photo period white widow is flowering perfectly under the 20/4 light cycle which is super wierd and either means its acually an autoflower or this is the only photo iv ever heard of that doesnt need 12 hours of dark to flower, opinions? I even emailed the breeder and they swear that it isnt an auto and that its a 10-12 week seed to harvest photo which is the main reason I wanted to try it. I mean it is growing like a photo its much bigger than my autos so I really have no idea whats up but im happy its doing what its doing because now its flowering with the autos so hopefully they will all be done pretty close together. Just a few hours ago I switched it to 18/6 so lets see how they all like that. The narcotherapy smells amazing and its pistils are soooo long im very happy with its progress. the nl x bb seem fairly average. I was hoping for some big fat buds aince it has big bud genes but its looking more pop corn buddy as of right now but its still kind of early to tell. The one wierd thing is that none of my plants have visible trichomes. when i grew my outdoor auto at this stage in the game it had a ton of trichs so not sure whats going on with that. got a ton of pictures so enjoy and please let me know what you think!
Narcotherapy, the first few pictures are from about a week ago and the last is from today, the 2nd to last is a side bud
image16831.jpg
image16832.jpg
image16851.jpg
image16896.jpg

White Widow, the first pictures from a little over a week ago, the other 2 are from today. its getting really big I wish I had more room so it could grow to its full potential but with only 1 hps i have to have all 4 planta kind of squished together so that the light hits them all.
image16852.jpg
image16897.jpg
image16898.jpg

NL x BB both of these are from today
image16899.jpg
image16900.jpg

Super Silver Haze, the top 2 pictures are from today the bottom picture is a little over a week ago
image16893.jpg

image16894.jpg
image16830.jpg

re: your White Widow

I had a white Widow that I thought was male that went 10 days later into the flowering room than its sisters.
Within two weeks it was "caught up" with the flowering pace.

I have a totally made up theory that cannabis pheromones act like female pheromones.
When you put mature females together in an intense environment, they "sync up."

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yo man - I've grown 4 of those narcotherapy. One picked in 62 days, and the other three are still going. I will take the 2nd one down on Monday or Tuesday at day 72. The third one looks to be ready on day 84, and that last one won't be ready at least until day 90. They range in height from 3.5 to 4.5 feet tall and the first one gave up 3 oz dry.

Back
Top Bottom