Little help please

growitsfun

20160117_201927.jpg
20160117_201941.jpg

Ok i have 2 9 week flowering females and 2 10 week females growing in coco coir. Currently im on the 3rd day of week 6 using:
PK Heavy @ 6ml/g
BioBizz Bio-Bloom @ 16ml/g
Floralblend @ 10ml/g
GO CalMag @ 10ml/g
EJ Catalyst @ 8ml/g
Molasses every 2nd watering @ 1oz/g

Now on my 2 9 week strains i want to add Overdrive on my next watering...my question is should i use it with the PK heavy or cur out the Pk Heavy?

One more thing i feed it this way every 36hrs and i havent flushed or given them any plain water all flower <----- should i? I ask cause this is my third grow first using coco coir.

Lol, came in here and didn't expect those beautiful buds you got there... Wish I could help but I'm a dirt farmer. Good luck,, whatever your doing your doing it right.

Lol, came in here and didn't expect those beautiful buds you got there... Wish I could help but I'm a dirt farmer. Good luck,, whatever your doing your doing it right.

Lol. Thank you. I trust my feeding strategy i only question it due to it being coco and since this is my first coco grow and i did it with straight coco so its been a fun and informative grow. So the past 3 months ive been reading up on it alot and there are so many mixed reviews about feeding schedules it is easier to ask the question i need answered myself especially when i have all your minds to pick. :thumb:

I should have mentioned this is my first time using a PK BOOSTER. so no one can advise me whether or not to use both pk heavy and Overdrive together or drop the pk heavy and use the OD?

I use mpk (0-54-36 if im correct,)at 1 teaspoon a gal all the way untill the last 2 weeks then I cut down to a quarter teaspoon. I don't use any overdrive type additives, mostly sweeteners. I don't see a reason to cut out you pk boost. It shouldn't hurt it just being there, correct me if I'm wrong but they should only take up what they need or want and leave the rest. I don't think you force them to take it up is what I'm trying to get at.

Back
Top Bottom