Long term storage...best way?

yooper rex

My 420 friends,
What is your solution to long term storage ? Some suggestions so I can make it my long term storage solution. Any and all are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Long term storage...best way ?

Air tight glass jars crammed as full as possible to allow as little air in with them as you can. If possible burp the jars once a week. Ive had buds stored for 6 months or so like this and had no dramas. IMHO it all comes down to how well they are cured as to how well they store long term. Any moisture will bring on the mould.

The only thing I would add to the mason jars are Boveda Humidipaks (62%) - these are used for cigar humidors.

This will keep the humidity in check to ensure that you don't get mold in your stored weed. Not that that has ever happened to me...

The humidi paks are fantastic, we sell them often especially this time of the year.

I would recommend either the jars, or vacuum sealed bags or strong turkey bags. Along with that a burst of nitrogen will help push out all oxygen thus keeping things fresh for a very long time.

I guess it does depend on your definition of "long term" - thanks for the help.

I may be unusual... but I have never had a bud last a year.

SWvoodoo, GreatLife4All, JJ Bones, canabinerd,
Thanks for responding all. Have been using the above methods myself. Was trying to see what other growers did to keep their buds stored, see if there was a better way. By long term storage I meant 6 months to a year. Two green thumbs up to all who responded, it`s appreciated, thanks again. YR

Back
Top Bottom