Look what I found: deep stash discovery

What have you found in a stash old or new that brought a smile to your face? I’ve completed 7 grows, number 8 in progress. I have a bit of a stash of well cured buds from several grows and stored cool and dark. I pack cured 1/2 ozs. of buds into half pint mason jars with a 62% Boveda. My dry, cure and storage process is fine tuned. I always smile when I crack a fresh stored jar…a wave of pent up terpenes…is that baby diaper and prunes? Yikes. I’m kicking this off with a vintage jar, one of two remaining, from my 2nd grow here, Corleone Kush 2C pheno “the claw” packed June 2020. It is still amazing and smells great….licorice and potent. The other jar of Corleone Kush, is full frosty purple, smells like grapes and will see a post here soon. What’s in the box? Cheers
B8785610-9CBA-4B38-9852-24CD0D0D2F9D.jpeg
1EBF77F3-A1B6-4859-8108-5FF3A914D6A4.jpeg
6B942077-468F-41DC-A702-94D1AD7D9373.jpeg

I actually came across a Tylenol bottle full of industrial plant I grew a few years ago in a junk drawer. Had put some aside for a friend who was coming over and cancelled so I must have just swept it into a drawer or something.
At the time I thought it was okay at best and unloaded most of it on my stoner friends but now it's super smooth to smoke and a nice workout buzz that I like to burn a joint and go walk a few miles around the neighborhood

I actually came across a Tylenol bottle full of industrial plant I grew a few years ago in a junk drawer. Had put some aside for a friend who was coming over and cancelled so I must have just swept it into a drawer or something.
At the time I thought it was okay at best and unloaded most of it on my stoner friends but now it's super smooth to smoke and a nice workout buzz that I like to burn a joint and go walk a few miles around the neighborhood
That’s what I’m talking about Southerncough. Cheers

A few years ago I found a "seal-a-meal" bag of some weed I grew back in Humboldt Co. during the late 1970's. It had been sitting in a box of stuff that I'd been dragging around for over 40 years, and through at least 4 houses. It was actually decent, smelled good, but had obviously lost some potency. Sure wish there would of been some old school Humboldt skunk seeds in it, but no luck there!

Back
Top Bottom