Looking for a mentor who can monitor the grow with me?

magsteria

Hi Guys!!!

OMG!!!! I typed a very detailed almost 8 paragraph back-story as I would be requesting a huge thing from you guys and my system refreshed!! (I'm typing this while at work). There was something about me and life and realization including my parents and whatnot.

Anyway. bottom-line is that I am kind of low budgeted but am willing to spend on what I can use (for now) and maybe upgrade later.

I've been robbed and just transferred into a new apartment and am now planning on starting my own grow. (The apartment is kind of spacey since I really don't own anything now)

If someone can mentor me and guide me on how I can start with a low-budget grow, that would be very fantastic!
I can even pay you afterwards if the outcome would be great. I'm really desperate in making this work since I need to start new again and really don't have the money any more to spend on weed.

I don't know how we can get started though? Maybe send me a message? I can give some details of what I have now and let's go from there?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

Hi Guys!!!

OMG!!!! I typed a very detailed almost 8 paragraph back-story as I would be requesting a huge thing from you guys and my system refreshed!! (I'm typing this while at work). There was something about me and life and realization including my parents and whatnot.

Anyway. bottom-line is that I am kind of low budgeted but am willing to spend on what I can use (for now) and maybe upgrade later.

I've been robbed and just transferred into a new apartment and am now planning on starting my own grow. (The apartment is kind of spacey since I really don't own anything now)

If someone can mentor me and guide me on how I can start with a low-budget grow, that would be very fantastic!
I can even pay you afterwards if the outcome would be great. I'm really desperate in making this work since I need to start new again and really don't have the money any more to spend on weed.

I don't know how we can get started though? Maybe send me a message? I can give some details of what I have now and let's go from there?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

How to Make a Grow Journal is how to start a journal of your own. Read though other journals and ask questions. People her on :420: are great and always willing to help. Grows on a budget can be done. It just depends on what the budget is. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi.. i hope someone answers. Ive been posting frequently about the questions i have and have been updating my journal every now and then. The only thing is i still dont know what to do despite reading everything. I've already started germinating my seeds and im worried that they might die if i transfer them to my medium. Please help me as im really desperate and want this to be a success.

People will answer, but like they said. What is your hudget? There needs to be a start number to know if you are going to build a space or buy a tent. Expensive led lighting or hid? There is even cfl, but they aren't used as much now.
When I started 11 years ago playing around I made a grow room out of a fridge box. I contact cemented cheap thermal blankets on the inside and made a door to open on the side and used store bought cfls and y splitters. I made reflectors out of pop cans for the lights to direct light down and only had 12-2 solid core house wire with pig tails.
I used a pic fan with an adaptor to run it for ventilation. Not many plants, and I also made a hood that was hanging on eye hooks so it could be raised and lowered with cheap thermal blankets and different sized boxes hooked on it stacked inside one another so it would extend as I raised it. Used the same kind of light, I didn't do huge yields but had some nice bud.
I had half the stuff I needed laying around. I spent about 150 bucks on bulbs and splitters and wiring. I was growing about a quarter pound in fridge box and half one in the hood I made.
Good luck but there is more than enough info on here how to do things just need to know the budget.

Thanks so much for the info berulakide!!

I did ran through journal after journal and read almost everything regarding how to plant and i came up with some stuff that is really not that expensive (some things i got for free from dumpsters and junkshops like the plugs and other things).

Anyway, here is what i have now: (with pics)
-20x20x20 growbox (will make it 20x20x40 once i get a hold of another cardboard box)
-2 cfl - 24w and 20w
-aluminum foil as reflector (used the backside as ive been told that it can burn the plant when the bright thingy is used)
-24 hours light timer
-ph tester (borrowed from a friend and am planning not to return it. Lol)

For the plant itself:
-Coco for growing medium, and;
-Vermiculate
***Should i still add perlite?***

Nutes: (these are so expensive in the philippines).. luckily, i got my hands on them
-GH FloraBloom 0-5-4, 250ml
-GH FloraGro 2-1-6, 250ml
-GH FloraMicro 5-0-1, 250ml

Only question i have right now i guess is the cal-mag. Do you think egg shells and the salt thingy can be used as a sub? Or do i really need the cal mag?

Cal mag in the philippines goes for like 2500 in pesos which is around $50 i think?
d06be985b438eaa2957cd8b4b42c40cb.jpg

My best advice is keep all yer questions in your journal

You gave a few following you now, when you start a new QUESTION post yer starting all over and yer current followers may never see it

Good luck my friend

Wether in your journal or not, I would get Y splitters for your light sockets. You could use 4 cfls then, and cut top off pop cans and split down sides and leave attached to bottom of can and make a hole big enough to put your splitter through to screw in. Bend each side of can flap in a w shape so the light goes down. I cannot say about coco as I only do soil. I do not believe the egg shells break down fast enough for that. Tin foil is not reccomended as it makes hot spots, cheap 1 dollar thermal blankets glued to the inside walls of the box would be better imo.

I'll help you along my friend.

Berulakide has some great Diy ideas, are you able to follow along? I would follow Chris' advice though and start a journal in the grow journals section of the Forum...... exactly the same way that you did here. It will help immensely down the road when you need to back reference something or if you need to copy and post your thread name to help or to show a friend where your grow Journal is.

I know it's not easy there. My father lives just outside Cebu. I can help guide you along.

Sub up to this journal too. Lots of fantastic growers in a little competition amongst ourselves. Flytier is one of us......completely a CFL grower.

I'm subbing in to your journal too. Keep in mind any time you make a post on somebody's Journal, you are automatically subbing into it. Meaning, every time somebody leaves a comment, you will be alerted.

Growing A Legend - An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

No issues Mags, I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread and I have already subscribed to your other thread.

Here to help if I can. Gotta get a seed in water so the others don't have too much head start then I'll be back with ideas suggestions. I just finished my first grow on a DIY budget.

Back
Top Bottom