Looking for fabric pots made in USA and delivers to Alaska

AKgramma

I am having trouble finding a reasonable seller of fabric pots based in the USA, who will deliver to Alaska. I found one, but they wanted $50 to ship to Alaska!

Any ideas? Do we have any 420 sponsors that meet my conditions? Do any growers here make and would be willing to sell them to me? I'm looking for 3 and 5 gallon with handles.

If there are none, I guess I will have to make my own, if someone will tell me what fabric they are made of.

hello fellow alaskan.

they have those pots on amazon. amazon is great for alaska, free shipping on most orders and a free 30 day trial of amazon prime when you sign up.

here is an amazon link to your 5 gal smart pots (i dont know if made in usa)

81_9Yhp4DCL_SL1500_.jpg

and here is some water catchers for the bottom

51SjFC0snNL_SL1000_.jpg

hello fellow alaskan.

they have those pots on amazon. amazon is great for alaska, free shipping on most orders and a free 30 day trial of amazon prime when you sign up.

here is an amazon link to your 5 gal smart pots (i dont know if made in usa)

81_9Yhp4DCL_SL1500_.jpg

and here is some water catchers for the bottom

51SjFC0snNL_SL1000_.jpg

They do not ship the 5 gallon pots to Alaska. :-(

and this is your 3 gallon that ships to ak free

81UNrqb_OSL_SL1500_.jpg

if this one does not say free shipping to you its because i have amazon prime. so what you can do is remove it from your cart, click on the link here and on the lower right it will say for $24.49 add to cart - Sold by: Amazon.com that one you will have the option for free 3-7 day shipping. there are multiple sellers for one item on amazon what you have to do is find a different seller of the same item until you find one that ships to us for free. i add items to card, click checkout and let it check my address. if there are problems with shipping it lets me know through the checkout process, i take note of the items, remove them then go find different sellers until it does the checkout process with no "sorry there was a problem with one of your items" crap it gives you when they dont ship here or have the amazon free shipping contract thing with amazon.com.

if you cant get it i can try to help more just ask.

I hope it worked for you, i just ordered the 5 gallons yesterday, they are shipping it says today for free to me in alaska.

im not sure if your near the kenai peninsula but trading genetics would be fun

I feel for you up in Alaska. Your part of the US. They don't mind taking your taxes But get shit on because of location. I could only imagine how much of a headache it must be to get things shipped to you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I feel for you up in Alaska. Your part of the US. They don't mind taking your taxes But get shit on because of location. I could only imagine how much of a headache it must be to get things shipped to you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some sellers think Alaska is an International destination!

Back
Top Bottom