Looking for friends

oldgoatster

Hello everyone, I'm known as the oldgoatster because I'm just older than my friends, but the name is meant in a nice way.
I'd like to get a personal avatar, but now sure how to get that task completed as of yet, any thoughts feel free to respond and thank you for your kindness.
I live in a part of the mid-west where the soil is horrible, the insects and pests vary year to year, so you never know what issues are going to develop, but all in all Outdoor growing is out of the question, not worth the issues that can develop.
Anyways Hello and Greetings, my ventures will deal with indoor/soil only.

:peace:
B

High oldgoatster from an oldfartster and :welcome: :)

Can always dig a hole and fill it with good dirt but outdoor growing is always a crap-shoot compared to a controlled indoor grow. LEO and rippers and mites Oh My!

Good luck with the indoor!

L8r

Hello everyone, I'm known as the oldgoatster because I'm just older than my friends, but the name is meant in a nice way.
I'd like to get a personal avatar, but now sure how to get that task completed as of yet, any thoughts feel free to respond and thank you for your kindness.
I live in a part of the mid-west where the soil is horrible, the insects and pests vary year to year, so you never know what issues are going to develop, but all in all Outdoor growing is out of the question, not worth the issues that can develop.
Anyways Hello and Greetings, my ventures will deal with indoor/soil only.

:peace:
B

Welcome to :420: Oldgoat. Here is a quick way to get to edit your avatar. Click on user cp. Scroll down to edit avatar under My Settings and click Edit Avatar. Now click the circle by Use Custom Avatar. Use option 1 for Url or option 2 to get a pic from your computer. Good luck.
Thanks for joining and be active.

Lots of cool people here Goatster. Stick around a while. Apparently goats are like cheese and fine whisky because the older ones here seem to be the some of the best of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom