Looking to Invest in BC Northern Lights Products?

Re: Looking to invest in BC NORTHERN LIGHTS PRODUCTS ?

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a BloomBox but I'm comparing the different packages available. Please help me make an educated decision.

BloomBox fully loaded is $3600 (Does this come with any nutrients?)
BloomBox Royale $4600 (this adds the Dryer: $665.50, T5 Upgrade: $96.80, and 1-year Silver Nutrient Package: which adds VitaBoost, Big Bud, & Juicy Roots $286.99 value)
BloomBox Royale w/ Cheese $5600 (adds a state-of-the-art combo pen, herb trimmer, and adds the Connoisseur Bloom A+B line )

Which package is the most cost-effective?

If the BloomBox fully loaded itself doesn't come with any nutrients, the Royale adds $1049.29 of products for $1000 more. But if the Bloombox fully loaded does come with nutrients then it would be better to just buy the Dryer, T5 Upgrade, and extra nutrients separately.

Then looking at the "w/ cheese" package, do the additions warrant another $1000? Does anyone have details on this "state-of-the-art" combo pen and herb trimmer?

Is there something I'm missing with each "upgrade"? Are the nutrients different? More spare parts?

Also which nutrients are necessary? BCNL offers these packages. Is there an ideal package or do some come with unnecessary nutrients?

Bronze Pack: SensiGrow A+B, SensiBloom A+B ($173 for 5-6 cycles)
Silver Pack: SensiGrow A+B, SensiBloom A+B, Vitaboost, Big Bud, Juicy Roots ($286.99 for 5-6 cycles)
Gold Pack: SensiGrow A+B, SensiBloom A+B, Big Bud, Overdrive, Voodoo Juice, Carboload, Bud Blood, Final Phase, B-52, Juicy Roots ($716.30 for 5-6 cycles)
Platinum Pack: SensiGrow A+B, Connoisseur Bloom A+B, Big Bud, Overdrive, Voodoo Juice, Carboload, Piranha, Bud Blood, Final Phase, B-52, Tarantula, SensiZym, Juicy Roots ($1215.17 for 5-6 cycles)

Specialty Packs
Attack Pack: Piranha, Tarantula, Scorpion Juice, Rhinoskin, SensiZym ($423.05 for 5-6 cycles)
Organics Mechanics Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom, Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Carboload, SensiZym, Piranha, Tarantula, Voodoo Juice, GE Seaweed Extract , Organic B ($1,480.25 for 5-6 cycles)

how much are those bc boxes? it is weird that they don't have prices on their webpage.

i have the supercloset deluxe and i'm in my first harvest with amnesia....it is looking pretty good....might switch to flower REAL soon.
2:cheesygrinsmiley:2011.jpg
2:cheesygrinsmiley:2011cab.jpg

they should just have their prices on the webpage....makes it seem like they are trying to rip you off. i checked prices and their shit is WAY more expensive than SuperCloset. Obviously my shit works........why waste that extra money?! I don't get it.

Re: Looking to invest in BC NORTHERN LIGHTS PRODUCTS ?

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a BloomBox but I'm comparing the different packages available. Please help me make an educated decision.

A BCNL rep actually suggested to go with the royal (as opposed to regular or cheese) because its the "best bang for your buck".

"with shipping (to Ontario Canada) and tax (%13) your total would be $5734.75"

Also for the guys with the box already why did you choose to go the BloomBox/Mothership route and not the Producer/Mothership way?

Im thinking of getting the Producer and Mothership and then down the road expand with a 18 plant tent with LEDs and use the Producer as a Veg room. Any opinions?

they should just have their prices on the webpage....makes it seem like they are trying to rip you off. i checked prices and their shit is WAY more expensive than SuperCloset. Obviously my shit works........why waste that extra money?! I don't get it.

Super Closet

That trinity closet is looking sexy right now and more productive than the Bloom or Producer.

Any cheerleaders in here want to defend either product LOL :cheer:
Joking any unbiased opinion is welcome though.

HAHA!!
This could get ugly.
I like mine and it is only half of your Trinity.
You could almost get two Trinitys for that $5,395.00 price...that is pretty ridiculous.

Here are some new pics.
2:21deluxe.jpg
2:21closeup.jpg
closeup41.jpg

Just a couple of questions tardymarty...
Is that plain jane version of the trinity or do you have some upgrades?
Do you use Co2?

Very nice lookin buds btw uncomparable to what we just saw comming out of the bloombox.

Thank you!
I can't even believe it myself.
You should see them now..I am going to harvest this weekend.
This is actually the Deluxe. I removed the adjustable shelf so that I could have that much needed vertical growing height. I did upgrade to the 600w HPS, but I am not currently using CO2. I want to next time.....I can't imagine what that would do!!! :0)

Thank you!
I can't even believe it myself.
You should see them now..I am going to harvest this weekend.
This is actually the Deluxe. I removed the adjustable shelf so that I could have that much needed vertical growing height. I did upgrade to the 600w HPS, but I am not currently using CO2. I want to next time.....I can't imagine what that would do!!! :0)

Pics and Weights Please! :welldone::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom