Welcome to our New Sponsor: BC Northern Lights

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Join us in welcoming our newest 420 Magazine Sponsor, BC Northern Lights.

BC Northern Lights are a first rate builder of turn key hydroponic grow cabinets, dryers, and closet kits. In addition, they offer a full line of nutrients as well as accessories such as carbon filters, meters, and trimmers.

BC Northern Lights' turn key systems are quite popular with the growers and Grow Support Staff at 420 Magazine. Take a few minutes and enjoy the results of these beauties in action...

Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow
Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud
Seasoned Grower using BC Northern Lights Producer-Juicy Fruit and BC Sweet:Co2, Hydro

BC Northern Lights can be reached by email at info@bcnorthernlights.com or toll free: 1-888-236-1266

Support
BCNL offers 7 awesome reps with growing and tech experience 7 days a week. From relationship advice to larger yields from your grow box they are there for you.

Safety
BCNL Products are CAD engineered to Canadian Standards Association specifications with Lumatek digital ballasts, powder-coated aluminum construction and a computer-controlled operating environment.

Security
All BCNL grow cabinets come with commercial locks. The Mothership, Producer & Bloombox also feature odorless air-filtration and the units consume less power than most household appliances.

Welcome BC Northern Lights!

Re: Welcome to our New Sponsor, BC Northern Lights

Welcome BC Northern Lights, I am 1 proud owner of a bloombox , I Deal with Dave most of the time, all the techs are good people, hope u guys are all doing well, peace

All the guys at BCNL are top notch. I have been in contact with Blair for over a year and he is always helpful. Also anytime i have a question i just log on to their .com and post my question in a live chat. They are always on there to answer questions. Now about the machine. My bloombox is top notch. Its hard to believe how quality the machine is till you see one up close. All the components are top notch. I just cant stress how smartly its built. Some people say they can build a better box, but i can't. I know i have a low post and will be accused of working for the company, but in all honestly i just a guy that wanted something smaller then my Aeroflo2 36 (also a great system). Now im saving up for the t5 upgrade and air ducting attachment. any good combo deals going on :)

Hey Chad, Always great to hear feedback. Thank U :) ...... We are working on some kick-ass new upgrades for our boxes that should hit the markets shortly. We always have deals going on. In fact, right now, anyone who grabs a Big Kahuna from us will be entered in a draw to come to the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam with the BCNL team.

Would love to hear any and all experiences with BCNL's products as well as suggestions for box improvements. Thanks again, 420 Mag!!!

ooohhhh just a perfect time too be in the market for a full new setup then :) seeing as bc are so highly recommended think i'll stop by there sight first

So glad to have you with us. I was very interested when I saw you at the 20th CC.

I was a little sad to say I was no longer growing that day you called me about 2 years ago. I thought I maybe won something but it makes sense if you did pick me to give it to someone who is growing at the moment. lol

Back
Top Bottom