Love and support from Detroit

Jimi Bling

Yeah, I'm new to this page...but by no means new to this lifestyle. I'm 29, male, and I've been a smoker for 14 years. Yep thats pretty much half my life. I am also very intelligent and completly dedicated to the cause. If anybody has any ideas of anything that can be done, and you could use some help, get at me.

.Welcome to 420
user00229.gif

Yeah, I'm new to this page...but by no means new to this lifestyle. I'm 29, male, and I've been a smoker for 14 years. Yep thats pretty much half my life. I am also very intelligent and completly dedicated to the cause. If anybody has any ideas of anything that can be done, and you could use some help, get at me.

lulz, how bout posting some more thats a start! HAHA, i kid, i kid. I hope your having a great day, and glad more people have joined.

to me, it feels like i joined at the apex of excitement, every day, it appears more and more people are joining. spread the word our brother.

Hi Jimi, welcome to the forums. There's so many great people and information, it's a great place to hang around and meet people of the same interests. I know you are going to be a great addition.

Looking forward to hearing more from you, so please post often!

Peace

Hi Jimi, welcome to 420. We have a lot of old timers here, as well as those just getting started. We look forward to hearing what you have to share. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom