Lowest possible temperature at which MJ can survive in flowering?

dogno

hey guys, i already know more or less the temperatures mj likes,

but im looking for the absolute lowest here, since i know i wont be able to have a full harvest i need to plan it very careful or i will either harvest too early or my plants will die to the cold(in the night). so what is it?

the temps are already under 50f, i just need to know when they will become deadly. i cant harvest now its way to early

well thats good news but still, whats the lowest temperature at which it can survive? (in the night)so i know when to harvest

wow 30 is below water freezing temperature, i dont think temps will ever go that low before i can manage to harvest. well thats assuring, i'll harvest when temps drop to about 38f (3.3°C) just to be sure. thanks

Some strains can take several light frosts. At this point you just have to let them go. If there is any way you can cover them during hard frosts they may last quite a while. I have chucked a flo outside late and I will cover it for hard frosts but only for frost. The low temps may bring out some sweet colors for you... and me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck

Do you have a journal? I think others would be interested to see how this finishes. If you don't have one yet I would be an interested follower. Temp dropping causing color Change was actually recently discussed briefly on mine.

hmm i dont have a journal, my phone is also crappy so it takes crappy quality photos. but i'll let you guys know how it ends, thats for sure :)

btw if it freezes and the plants die, at that point i can just harvest off of the dead plants or the harvest would be lost? im making oil so i dont care too much if i cant flush.

in other words, wait for the plants to die or harvest before?

I'm new, my first plant and it's still outside. I will need to harvest soon before a freeze. Do I 'cut' down the plant or pull it out by the roots? Truly a novice here, so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

cut her off at the ground if you want to hang the whole plant
or you can cut the branches if you want to hang them individually
i like to harvest first thing in the am before dawn while she is still at rest
if you can do it on a full moon you wont forget the meds

Back
Top Bottom