Lowryder 2

orellej

420 Member
i was reading the lowryder 2 review thread but it was closed for some reason. i just grew three plants, 10 oz. total dry buds. it is very potent but i don't like the northern lights as it erases my short term memory, like from second to second. i get cravings for eating most anything but mostly cereals, fruit. my plants, unlike the ones on the other thread pics had only two sets of fan leaves bottom and middle, the only leaves on top were tiny and covered with trichomes. the rest was a 7" cola that kept filling in. very sticky, smells like pine and citrus with lots of trichomes. not skunky. mine were 7" for the smaller pots and 11" for the larger so use big pots as they were all pot bound. very pleasant taste. there must be more strains of this than i knew of. mine from joint dr. if you like northern lights go for it. j

perfect forum im in the phase the secondary choice the dwarf auto fem its like the lowryder.... im trying to plant it in a week or two on my balcony it is September almost in Ontario Canada it should be fine right> to plant the dwarf outside it is suggested for taiga tundra growth and great for indoor grow in a pot also cause its easy to grow and doesn't need much...but nayways let me know and about my northern lights im in week 5 first flowers started popping already smells nice...also by cropking seeds...2 trees of northern lights...and 5 from the dwarf...

Back
Top Bottom