"Lowryder & Lowlife Bean Talk!"

i found the joint docter's lowrider 2 and lowlife's ak47 x lowrider beens to be worth the try was not expecting much so was happily surprised with the yeild their is deffenitly a place for these seed's in the grower's but thay do have a higher male to female ratio so unless you want to grow for seed i recomend the feminzed line's

yea they are cool plants...heck i use to grow low rider shit befor most of you even herd of them...back then there were two strains...lowrider and masterlow.. i got my seeds from the uk years ago... its just for the effort the yield is not worth it..

Thanks to all on this thread. I am looking to go AF and hope that I canbreed some beans. They are exspensive and I dont want the hassle of ordering constantly. I'm thinkink of going with the blueberry strain. Does anyone have any pros and cons about it. Thanks for all the help.

hay folk's just thought i would up date this thred abit.As of the fall of 2009 their seems to have been an explosion of auto flowering strain's from all sorts of companys some that specilize in auto flowering strains as well as comany's we have known for years looking to broden the gentics thay offer.The seed's i have now are all diffrent lowryder crosses like sagarmathr's smurfberry 2 A lowryder x blueberry cross i think and AK-48.Then their is Lowlife seeds i have their AK-47 cross,white russin cross'and their hindu kush.The one's i have just started are fem lowryder X cemdog/kush called auto oil a gift...thank's pedro...Many other companys have strains i have yet to look in to also has anyone grown a crop outside will be doing it next year could use someone to help...peace

Back
Top Bottom