"Lowryder & Lowlife Bean Talk!"

The LR2 was a good smoke. I kept a continuous garden of LR2 for 9 months. Gained weight due to increased munchies. I still have seeds and will grow them again. I think the LR1 would make nice Christmas gifts. Plant the seeds mid October and at Xmas, just tie a bow on it and you've give a great gift of love.

The LR2 was a good smoke. I kept a continuous garden of LR2 for 9 months. Gained weight due to increased munchies. I still have seeds and will grow them again. I think the LR1 would make nice Christmas gifts. Plant the seeds mid October and at Xmas, just tie a bow on it and you've give a great gift of love.

I,m there, checking out your lowrider grow now.....thanks for all the great info guys...keep her comming.....PEACE:thanks:

I think the LR1 would make nice Christmas gifts. Plant the seeds mid October and at Xmas, just tie a bow on it and you've give a great gift of love.

I would smile for sure. And share with everyone I knew who smoked until it was gone, in the spirit of giving - or make some interesting edibles/drinkables, depending on the weight.

And the giftee would get the most if you gave it at that time.

But it might also be fun to put it in a decent-sized pot (not too big to easily move and find a location for, but no smaller than that) and time things so that they showed sex (if needed) just before Christmas. And include some kind of simple one-part fertilizer and a cheap measuring device. Perhaps something like GH's FloraMato Dry (a true one-part stand-alone, fully water-soluble, dry nutrient that contains primary & secondary nutrients and pH buffers that is supposed to be good for continuously fruiting/budding "traditional" plants) for the novices and "non-growers." Or a very simple organic nutrient if they would better appreciate it. Stick it in a well-prepared soil mix and tell them to follow the directions on the bottle or give them a simple schedule and to stick it in a sunny location in their home that isn't too cool and let them enjoy taking care of a fun houseplant until it's ready for harvest. As a bonus, they get to smoke something at the end. If they gave it a little light and didn't let it dry out or over-fertilize too bad they'll get a few grams and if they really take care of it and choose to give it supplemental lighting - and a small plant would benefit from the CFLs that are being pushed as "environmentally-friendly consumer lights" which they may already be using and familiar with - then they could get up to or over an ounce of bud. A small amount like that would be easy for anyone to dry and cure. For the "gadget people" on your Christmas list, you might give them a somewhat more complicated nutrient, simple instructions on changing pH and a test kit, or even a small homemade hydro/aeroponics setup and a $20 digital pH meter if you think they would be up to it & would change the mini-reservoir wheen needed and if you can afford it.

People who grow would get a kick out of having another strain in its own little package, especially if they've not grown an AF before. People who use MJ but haven't grown before due to lack of knowledge or out of a perception that it has to be complicated and expensive would get to learn while providing themselves with free bud (that they grew:slide:). And there might even be a few people that you know who don't use MJ who would grow out of the novelty of it or because they are a plant person. Just tell them to give the harvest to someone who can use it.

You might have a few people who come back in a couple months and ask you 1,001 questions lol.

A plant, isn't that the gift that keeps on giving? You could even include a tiny bit of pollen, an artist's paintbrush, and careful directions on how to pollenate only a few flowers so they could continue.

Hmm... There's an excuse for growing AFs.

the original week5 from seed
SV40000129.JPG

that looks like the LR mixed with the Ak47 is it?

f is for? LR does anyone know a good place to get good ones id like something mixed with the LR that stays mostly one big coil not much branching if so can u msg me of what kind and point me in the right dirrection?

f is for? LR does anyone know a good place to get good ones id like something mixed with the LR that stays mostly one big coil not much branching if so can u msg me of what kind and point me in the right dirrection?

if your looking for an autoflowering stain with one big main cola go for the disel ryder i grow one of those next to my lowryder 2# and the diffrence is that the disel ryder is going mainly on the main cola less brenchy then the lowryder 2 and the genetics are pretty much the same so it has the same flowering time...

I would stay away from lowryder auto ak , both of mine are bushy and one is 28" tall with 40+ bud sites and the other is 18 inches and close the that many and there just over a month old. I was told by a friend that the lowlife auto hindu kush is not bushy but I was told it wasn't very good smoke.

I would stay away from lowryder auto ak , both of mine are bushy and one is 28" tall with 40+ bud sites and the other is 18 inches and close the that many and there just over a month old. I was told by a friend that the lowlife auto hindu kush is not bushy but I was told it wasn't very good smoke.

Thats weird because my Lowryder2xAK-47 AKA easy ryder isnt bushy at all. besides the main cola, its just popcorn x2 all the way down the stem. I dont think your seeds were a F1 cross with AK.

It's a lowryder, that's what it said on the box. I am using 600 watt hps system from htg. I did veg them for the first week under mh 250 watt. If those two keep the pace they are at I will get a huge yield. I am pumped to get to harvest time.
do I need to flush these guys?

i really dont see the need for auto flowering strains unless your growing in Alaska or somplace where you just needed afew to plant outside..other then that...autoflowering plants indoors are a huge over rated mess..and at the cost of 60 to 70 dollars for 5 to 10 seeds..those banks are making a killing...anything you can do with an autoflower indoors your can just about do the same with clones...my new silver have goes from clone to harvest in 8 weeks...i dont get why people shell out money for these plants when you can just get a decent sativa/indica hybrid and flower from clone..and they will get to about 14 to 18 inchs...and the best part..you can have mothers and keep doing this and you dont have to give it 24/7 light

i really dont see the need for auto flowering strains unless your growing in Alaska or somplace where you just needed afew to plant outside..other then that...autoflowering plants indoors are a huge over rated mess..and at the cost of 60 to 70 dollars for 5 to 10 seeds..those banks are making a killing...anything you can do with an autoflower indoors your can just about do the same with clones...my new silver have goes from clone to harvest in 8 weeks...i dont get why people shell out money for these plants when you can just get a decent sativa/indica hybrid and flower from clone..and they will get to about 14 to 18 inchs...and the best part..you can have mothers and keep doing this and you dont have to give it 24/7 light

I personally like them because I can.
Also if you wanted to do a cycle outdoors early in the season They would be great.
You could buy a non fem pack of seeds and breed your own seeds. That would be kind of fun.
Many of us don't have access to clones or a place to keep mothers and clones( yet )
I love to grow vegetables indoors and that isn't very practical either
No matter how you do it there is something therapeutic about tending to a plant and that pays back huge dividends to your soul

Pura Vida

Back
Top Bottom